EcchiDreams Roleplaying Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

12 posts in this topic

The 2016 US Presidential Elections, on November the 8th is very soon. There is a mock poll on this topic, which is set to private (no one will know who voted who) and is open to all, as it's not a real vote. If you were American who'd you vote for, if you are American who'd you vote for. We'll even hopefully have some kind of live stream selection here on the first post. (Which means I will change this post over the coming days)

A number of us had tried to respond to what we thought was a discussion to an opinion

Update

4JJGyN.gif
Trump Won.

Edited by Wolfie
Spelling.
1 person likes this

Well, I literally just found a video from Trump's future press secretory number one fan, Milo Yiannopoulos. I will clearly state  here that it's only a two minute video, which would no doubt be cherry picked for clips so this shouldn't be taken for a real representative. However it does seem to fit things we have heard about Clinton and Trump supporters.

1 person likes this

Yeah no, I'm in America right now, actually. If I could vote, I'd vote for Trump.

Fuck the corrupt globalist warmongering pigs.

The last few days in regards to the elections has been interesting, don't you think?

Trump had a security scare at a rally, and was rushed off stage before returning roughly ten minutes later to continue. A lot of people are claiming that it's fake, and a publicity stunt but I don't currently have enough information to make an opinion either way. It could have been genuine; it might not have. I just re-read through the discussion in the status, and it reminded me that one of those accusing Trump of rape/sexual assault dropped her charges, despite being so adamant in the first place. Curious, isn't it?

And... just don't get me started on the Clinton's... It came out that there are satanist rituals going on and... I'm having trouble swallowing that pill. I mean, I knew they were bad... just not that bad.

2 hours ago, Neptune said:

And... just don't get me started on the Clinton's... It came out that there are satanist rituals going on and... I'm having trouble swallowing that pill. I mean, I knew they were bad... just not that bad.

Thing is I would have laughed this off, and indeed I very nearly did because the first time I heard about it was from Alex Jones; @InfoWars.com so I obviously took it with a huge dump-truck of salt. But then you look into it, with the shadow governments and the this and that where you've got shit like 8 Goddesses bullshit in South Korea. And Videos like this appearing (Uploaded 2009). Look. I find this a stretch to believe but if it is true I cannot be surprised; those that are power hungry might try anything to get more power, if they think that 'Satan' will give them more power then... Yeah I wouldn't put it past people to believe in stupid shit.

One thing I have noticed for sure is this seemingly universal push from Western Political Spheres, like in Europe and America where they're pushing for open borders. We're we have to be "Diverse" yet every other country can run their own country how they want. If you want Immigration Reform to stamp out illegal immigration you get idiots (that at this point, almost seem to purposefully do this) who say "But we came here legally - I'm scared that if we elect X to be our president we'll be sent back home!" and "There are many good legal mexicans here and you want to send them all b-" No. ILLEGAL immigrants doesn't mean LEGAL immigrants, and I think the people who conflate these two are either doing it on purpose or they are beyond retarded. Every country has the right to let in and not let in who it wants. This isn't racist.

There is a lot of mentally unsound bullshit going on. But very interesting. Also speaking of which... Seeing that Alex Jones - that's right the motherfucking mad man has been right on a lot of things lately. Jesus fucking christ... You KNOW shit is insane when Alex Motherfuckin' Jones is actually fucking right.

Also... This is just getting rediculous now: 

These coincidences are just wow. What the fuck is going on? Seriously. 

1 person likes this

I'm just thankful I'm not in a position where I have to make that choice for real. But it definitely wouldn't be for Hillary.
I'm really tempted to say I wouldn't vote, then no matter which way it gets run into the ground, I had nothing to do with it. On the other hand, I lose my right to complain about the outcome if I don't take a stance.
Given the options, Trump really is the only one with any chance to beat out Hillary, so my vote would, somewhat reluctantly, go to him if anyone.

1 person likes this

I've been trying to look for other live streams; unfortunately all we have at the moment is InfoWars, who are doing a 52 hour live special, 24 hours in and they're still full of energy. If anyone else does find other ones let me know and I will add them up there on the first post. I will accept any mainstream media, or alternative media, from either perspective.

1 person likes this

Okay so update, Trump wins.

Like with Brexit, who are trying to take back our victory, to undo it and I think the establishment and the Trumped Hillbots are going to try and take it back. Because fuck democratic elections, and what the majority want apparently. I hope he gets a chance to make those changes, and I hope he's held to his election promises. Thoughts?

I think it's entirely possible that they will try and do something to keep Trump out of office.

I mean like you pointed out with the Brexit vote... they didn't like the outcome so the remoaners have tried everything they can to subvert democracy. 

Through what mechanism? The Republicans control both the Senate, the Congress and have ideological compatriots in the Supreme Court.

People thought that with Brexit now they're trying to over turn it, and might actually succeed from what I've seen. There is a number of ways this can be done, I'll be keeping a close eye on things over the next few days. Right now though I'm fucking off to bed. 

People seem surprised that Trump has won... I ask is it any wonder?

Like with Brexit we have issues with our countries and indeed the wider world. Issues we take seriously over "Air Conditioners are Sexist" and the constant push of the Social Justice Narrative; despite the amount of times it's been reasonably and rationally proven to be wrong. The Wage Gap, Rape Statistics, Everything is Racist (Except if it's against white people), Everything is Sexist (Except if it's against a Man), as so on. We are constantly shamed and yet when we return fire, they play the victim, every single fucking time!

We have issues, that we tried to bring up. But the media and left outright refused to listen to people, and instead kept in their ideological prison where they're always right, and everyone is to be told that they were racist, sexist, misogynistic, transphobic, Islamophobic, and every leftist buzzword under the sun, and if that didn't work - we got censored, our voices muted. The Media condemned us for having valid concerns and now they wonder what the fuck happened last night?

What happened last night is the Majority telling you that they're SICK of this. It was a revolution via ballot paper just as it was with Brexit.

We REJECT this "New World Order" Utopia of Open Borders; and forced tolerance and diversity. We have no problems with people other races, skin colours, creed, gender or whatever. We're fed up of being told otherwise, by moral busy bodies who think they know more about us, than we do.

2 people like this

On 09/11/2016 at 08:10, Wolfie said:

People thought that with Brexit now they're trying to over turn it, and might actually succeed from what I've seen. There is a number of ways this can be done, I'll be keeping a close eye on things over the next few days. Right now though I'm fucking off to bed. 

People seem surprised that Trump has won... I ask is it any wonder?

Like with Brexit we have issues with our countries and indeed the wider world. Issues we take seriously over "Air Conditioners are Sexist" and the constant push of the Social Justice Narrative; despite the amount of times it's been reasonably and rationally proven to be wrong. The Wage Gap, Rape Statistics, Everything is Racist (Except if it's against white people), Everything is Sexist (Except if it's against a Man), as so on. We are constantly shamed and yet when we return fire, they play the victim, every single fucking time!

We have issues, that we tried to bring up. But the media and left outright refused to listen to people, and instead kept in their ideological prison where they're always right, and everyone is to be told that they were racist, sexist, misogynistic, transphobic, Islamophobic, and every leftist buzzword under the sun, and if that didn't work - we got censored, our voices muted. The Media condemned us for having valid concerns and now they wonder what the fuck happened last night?

What happened last night is the Majority telling you that they're SICK of this. It was a revolution via ballot paper just as it was with Brexit.

We REJECT this "New World Order" Utopia of Open Borders; and forced tolerance and diversity. We have no problems with people other races, skin colours, creed, gender or whatever. We're fed up of being told otherwise, by moral busy bodies who think they know more about us, than we do.

THIS. IS. EXACTLY. WHY.

1 person likes this