Hellooo-

Hey there! 

So, I just found this site and I'm stoked honestly!

I'd say I'm an intermediate RPer - I've been doing this a while, but I've always kept it at a casual level. I'm a busy girl, you see... But, I still do my best!

Anyway, I'm a bit of a scatterbrain, and shy to boot, but I'll probably be hanging around, so I hope I get to have lots of fun with y'all~

• Senior Staff

Welcome to EcchiDreams, Zuzurin.
Don't worry about being busy or shy, we're all very friendly here.
If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask, okay? Any of the staff, myself included, are always happy to help.
In the mean time, I certainly hope you enjoy your stay.

Sweet Dreams~

• Community Administrator
On 15/01/2017 at 23:40, Zuzurin said:

Hey there! 

So, I just found this site and I'm stoked honestly!

I'd say I'm an intermediate RPer - I've been doing this a while, but I've always kept it at a casual level. I'm a busy girl, you see... But, I still do my best!

Anyway, I'm a bit of a scatterbrain, and shy to boot, but I'll probably be hanging around, so I hope I get to have lots of fun with y'all~

Hello. Appologies for my late welcome. Welcome to EcchiDreams! If you need any help as others have said please contact us and we'll be happy to help!  I have a few suggestions to help get you started; such as filling out a Roleplayers Preferences form; any checking out what public RPs the community has in store, here. If you can't find something you like you can make your own roleplay, we have some guides on this over here. Of course if you're looking for private roleplaying you might want to put up a bulletin notice; here. If you need any help, don't hesitate in contacting us :D