Give or receive

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Revieving

Honestly i'm not sure about giving bj's, done them before but it kinda makes me feel weird
my ex girlfriend used to love giving. Its sooo chil to just lay on bed all day getting treated xD We used to watch anime on the side too, it was a nice way to get through the day
She moved so we decided to split up but we may vist one another from time to time, to relive the old days

I think i prefer giving honestly, i like to treat her once in a while, there's no better feeling than just having a girl feel your breath next to her clit and as you slowly lick it/finger whatever you please, and its just as exciting for the man, when the girl grabs his hair and pushes down forcing you or letting you to eat her out more, its the best feeling, trust me

• 2 weeks later...

Why the fuck is this thread lowkey hot. I'll try to match lol.

I'm a virgin, so I can't speak from experience of course. I would have to say receiving. Having a cute girl bob her head up and down my throbbing cock would feel great to have. I don't think I'd be able to handle it if she has a certain look in her eyes, like a mix between those of an innocent woman and those of a sex-driven slut.

But then again, I do love making others happy in general, so I'd of course go down on her. Maybe I'd want to prepare her for later on, and hearing her moan in pleasure would just make me feel so good too.

• 6 months later...

It depends on my mood and the situation. Certain clothes, or cuts of clothes or bodily features really makes me want to bury my face in a pussy. It turns me on more than a significant amount of other things, especially if the girl pulls me in closer. Basically everything about eating pussy makes me go wild and it's easy for me to get carried away. I love feeling a girl get wetter while I'm eating her so I can swallow her gush of fluids. Something about drinking it makes me harder than fuck.

I do really like recieving blowjobs too though, especially forced. There's something so hot about somebody sucking on my cock, trying to milk my cum out of me.  Feeling the light tickles of their hair on my inner thighs and sexy areas, their tongue and lips gingerly encouraging me to just give in... there's just nothing like it

When I was younger, most blowjobs I got were underwhelming. Either the girl was inexperienced or she just wanted to make me cum and not really enjoy what was happening. So I grew up being really into giving!

I had a great girl who helped teach me proper methods, took her time, allowed me to experiment and her patience really helped my confidence in giving oral.

Now that I'm older, it just depends on my partner. Most of the time I still prefer to give .. but occasionally I'll find someone who knows how to make me squirm in pleasure.

It highly depends on what I’m in the mood for but I always love giving and getting. I guess I would call myself experienced when it comes to giving.(Tongue piercing for the win.) But I’ve had a horrible experience in the beginning of my sexual adventures from a partner of mine that would give to me..but so roughly it caused bruises. It turned me away for awhile, made me nervous to let anyone down there. But overtime and with some very understanding partners I’ve grown to love it. 

Give or Receive...

Honestly... When it comes to sex I think it's unfair if you don't switch, I don't know about everyone else... But it's no fun doing all the work, I like someone who can take it and give it back. Almost like a sexy battle to see who will cum first, through all the moaning, and body touching... Neither one of us will know. So yea... Both.

1 minute ago, Noah Takumi said:

Give or Receive...

Honestly... When it comes to sex I think it's unfair if you don't switch, I don't know about everyone else... But it's no fun doing all the work, I like someone who can take it and give it back. Almost like a sexy battle to see who will cum first, through all the moaning, and body touching... Neither one of us will know. So yea... Both.

Hey no fair, you cant answer twice! 😉 just kidding.

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly receiving because it's just way easier and its a nice experience when you're pampered then receive head.

I love giving blow jobs but it's called a job for a reason, it's hard work. It helped alot when I realized technique wasn't what I needed to focus on but just working my partner up into a horny frenzy first then just letting them finish with my mouth lol.

Yeah, I'm 36, I'm just old, tired, and lazy, I do things the easy way =p

• 2 weeks later...

I still love giving. I love seeing his face when I look up from his waist. I do my best to give him big, innocent eyes, blinking long lashes as I stare up at him, my expression somewhere between "do you like this?" and "you're making me crazy",  because for some reason if I can maintain eye contact it seems to drive most men wild. Whether or not he lets me do all the work or grabs a fistful of hair at either side of my head and uses me like an inanimate object, that eye contact seems to really get every guy going. I've bee told I'm very good at it, too, so you know, who doesn't love doing something they're good at and receiving praise for a job well done 😉

As far as receiving, I love it, of course. If someone knows what they're doing it can be just ridiculously teasing and wonderful. I tend to be more dominant if I'm with a woman and more submissive if I'm with a guy, and my favorite ever was a girl I dated briefly. She only liked giving and receiving oral with girls, but loved everything with guys. Having her on her hands and knees, face between my legs, looking up over my stomach at me while the guy she wanted to have a threesome with took her from behind... wow. The look in her eyes, trying to keep enough control to please me but losing it more and more as he brought her closer... that was the most amazing thing ever. I'll never forget that, and there's never been another time receiving that has lived up to that one time.

I love making my partner moan and sqiurm with my tongue.   I like it when she puts her hands in my hair and calls my name. The payoff when her body jerks in an orgasm is worth the work.  I like making my girl happy.

I also love receiving when there's lots of enthusiasm. Especially when she makes eye contact while stroking the back of my balls.  Very hot, second to none.

I had a threesome twice where I was doing a girl from behind while she was giving oral to another girl.  While I wasn't the one getting oral at the time, I will always remember those times.

1 hour ago, Balthier said:

I also love receiving when there's lots of enthusiasm. Especially when she makes eye contact while stroking the back of my balls.  Very hot, second to none.

Yeah, funniest thing I ever discovered about blowing men was that, while technique matters showing him how much you love it is just as important if not more so. I have always had a talent for crossing my eyes which I did all the time as a kid to be funny but once I discovered that, just letting my lover fuck my mouth and then crossing my eyes in asymmetrical ways,  I could deliver an awesome experience without getting lockjaw, lol

6 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

Yeah, funniest thing I ever discovered about blowing men was that, while technique matters showing him how much you love it is just as important if not more so.

While I have no attraction to men, I've heard that experienced gay men give excellent BJs.  May I ask is there any truth to that?

2 hours ago, Mysthero said:

Erm... I think you're making some assumptions @Balthier. XD

Anyways, I already answered this but I can add on. I have never had a blowjob where my partner maintained eye contact with me, which is sad because that is a big part of the experience for me that I feel left out of.

I didn't know this until a guy asked. I used to just bob along letting my jaw get sore and wondering when he'd finally finish until one guy simply  whispered "look at me." I did, and wow. It made all the difference for both of us. It goes from being a "job" (which, let's be honest, it still is  lot of the time regardless) to a connection. I could see his arousal, he could see me enjoying it, and we both just got so much more out of it. I've made a point of it ever since, and it's always been amazing, whether I'm taking my time and teasing him or he's gripping my head and choking me with it.

A little bit of both.

I can recommend nothing more than giving a blow job and taking your time to tease. The moment he can't take it anymore and tangles his fingers in my hair it gives me shivers and I know he's about to try and take over because he can't hold back. From the very first lick of my lips and my breath on his skin to the splash of his cum on my face or chest or the back of my throat. Good lord. Mm

As for receiving, my partners have been so so. The only time I've ever really finished, or had more than just a sloppy tongue wash, was when I was riding that moustache. That was pretty bloody good.

Archived