Give or receive

Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? And why?

Myself I prefer giving (blowjobs). Well, not just prefer it, I really love it. A big part of it is the pleasure of hearing a man moan thanks to me. Also, I can get turned on just by touching a dick and having one around my face. So putting it in my mouth is obviously something I truly enjoy. If I see a hot guy it's common for me to think "I would totally suck his cock", lol. Well, I can talk a lot about out this x)

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's easy, I rather give a blowjob mostly because I hate head myself. I don't like the thought of someone's head and tongue down there, and it feels funny. On another note though like the texture of it... The dick is just hard and soft, it draws you to suck on it and its fun feeling how guys into it since you can feel the heart throb through it... Yet it's also a great finisher, it pleases him to the point where he can cum without having to hold back and I don't get pregnant from it. Awesome!!

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived