Unpopular opinions

4 hours ago, Quotation said:

I honestly can't stand Hazbin Hotel and Vivziepop's character designs. 

I never thought I'd see the day where I'd see someone else who doesn't like Hazbin Hotel. I'm not completely alone after all, yayyy~ ^^; I remember watching it last year when it was released and I only watched about half of it before closing the tab. I didn't find it funny or entertaining at all.

OT: I don't think the Nintendo Wii is really that good of a console. It's especially nowhere near as stellar as they made it out to be back in the day when it was at its peak in popularity, around 2008-2010. It came with a mass of bad shovelware games which makes up most of the Wii's entire library, and some games that would only strictly use motion controls that could be difficult to use depending on the game. ._.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Sunstone said:

OT: I don't think the Nintendo Wii is really that good of a console. It's especially nowhere near as stellar as they made it out to be back in the day when it was at its peak in popularity, around 2008-2010. It came with a mass of bad shovelware games which makes up most of the Wii's entire library, and some games that would only strictly use motion controls that could be difficult to use depending on the game. ._.

Yeah, especially compare to the awesomeness of the game cube and it's library.

• Like 1