Unpopular opinions

5 hours ago, aLittleCrow said:

Unpopular opinion - deaths caused by natural disasters (including the plagues) are a good thing.

I'd say it's a sadly popular opinion. That is until the victim becomes the speaker or someone from their own family or social circle. People are always more than happy to sacrifice some faceless 'other'.

UO: Sex can be very meh. Just kind of okay. Good sex is awesome, sure, but there's plenty of things that are more enjoyable than mediocre sex.

• Like 1

Unpopular opinion: Both semen and pussy taste objectively terrible, sex and it's pleasurablness just have us all deluded that it all tastes good or like strawberries or some shit 😃

Unpopular opinion: If you want to get me to enthusiastically suck your cock don't bring me flowers or try to be romantic, clean my house or tune up my car, change the oil and detail it.

I'll suck you so hard it will bruise your cock.

Edit: Clean my house up to my anal standards and I'll fulfill your fantasies up to your anal standards =p

Unpopular Opinion: Though my friends always make fun of me for it I totally believe in God.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, luck588 said:

UO; Writing your when you sould wirte you're is a kids mistake please just stop with this shit 

Not an unpopular opinion although anyone taking on English as a secondary language gets kind of a pass. And  good luck on mobile. If autocorrect isn't the bane of human existence I have an idea for what is.

they're, their, there. hear, here. hour and our. it's and its.

And, for fucksake, people, people who are killed with a rope around their necks are fucking hanged.

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
Motherfucking typos in my grmmar post. *facepalm*