Unpopular opinions

• Senior Staff

Unpopular Opinion 1: To live in the world we want according to our own desires, everything else falls by the wayside including the world.

Unpopular Opinion 2: Truth is not what we want, it's what we wish we already had

Unpopular Opinion 3: It's only objective when it's something I want and believe it.

Unpopular Opinion 4: The majority of the population of the place I live is only as useful as it is a vehicle to produce the results I want in it. Otherwise, they're just useful idiots...even if I rely on them to make my own claims.

• Senior Staff
24 minutes ago, lVergill said:

Oh, I am happy you enjoy a game that doesn't care about the gender of the protagonist! I do enjoy video games and I play based on my taste rather than judging the MC for their gender. =3

A doctor who Fan!?!? Hello! xD

I'm the same with RPing. I don't know how popular or unpopular the opinion is gonna be, but I honestly don't think that the gender of the RPer matters.

On 3/17/2017 at 06:14, Sunstone said:

Unpopular opinion: I can't stand cheeseballs, or cheetos, or cheese puffs, ...whatever these things are! >:( They taste horrible for me, and I don't think I've ever known anyone else to not like them...

Not to steal your old post, but ditto. Also add that to the list. .3.

Unpopular-ish opinion (for the time being): I don't think Star Wars: The Last Jedi deserved the hate it has gotten so far.

Real Unpopular opinion: I don't find Autism jokes funny at all.

15 hours ago, SMFoxy said:

I'm the same with RPing. I don't know how popular or unpopular the opinion is gonna be, but I honestly don't think that the gender of the RPer matters.

I agree with this so much, I cannot stress that enough...

7 hours ago, PixelBoi said:

Unpopular-ish opinion (for the time being): I don't think Star Wars: The Last Jedi deserved the hate it has gotten so far.

Real Unpopular opinion: I don't find Autism jokes funny at all.

People actually find them funny?

I did watch Star Wars: The Last Jedi on New Year's Eve; it really wasn't terrible at all, I don't think. Gets a lot of unfair hate. ;_;

I guess while I wouldn't say it's my all-time favourite Star Wars episode, it's certainly not bad at all. People need to chill out about it. xDD

As for those jokes, you are not alone, not at all. Disgustingly, yes, those "jokes" have become a lot more popular since the beginning of the 2010s. It's really horrible that some people have to stoop that low to the point of picking on people over things like that for their own amusement...

OT: Unpopular Opinion - I'd say Camp Lazlo would have to be one of the greatest cartoons to ever bless Cartoon Network. Seriously that show is crazy underrated. Please tell me there's someone else here who also loves that show... =u= 

Edited by Sunstone
Including a quote from @Manni that I missed.

5 hours ago, Sunstone said:

I'd say Camp Lazlo would have to be one of the greatest cartoons to ever bless Cartoon Network. Seriously that show is crazy underrated. Please tell me there's someone else here who also loves that show... =u= 

I remember Camp Lazlo....

I want a season 2! Make it happen Cartoon Network! >3<

Wha about Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends!? Any fan of Camp Lazlo or Foster assemble. xD

• 3 months later...
  • Senior Staff

I usually actually watch filler in anime (most recently the Silver Mine Arc in One Piece).
Sometimes it sucks, sometimes it straight up takes the piss a bit with how much they add, but sometimes it's good.

I prefer a 'loyal' anime that sticks as close to the manga as possible (if I have read and enjoyed the manga prior to watching it), but I'd rather have more, that you could potentially choose to ignore if you don't like it, than massive chunks cut from the story.

• 1 month later...

Unpopular opinion:

No.1 "Your feelings do not justify the actions you take. (I wanted to hit him so bad, he looked at her like a total pervert.)"

No.2 "How you feel about a certain thing, will only overwrite you vision about that thing. (I hate that car it turns like utter shit.)"

No.3 "Justifying  your actions after they had happened by using your feelings is the basic essence of evil. (I killed them because i've feelt like its the right thing to do.)"

No.4 "Trying to change one persons vision is acceptable, but if you do it without using any facts or truth behind your statement just your feelings then you are delusional. (I just feel like anime is stupid and childish.)"

No.5 "As group trying to advert your vision based on feelings ,and stating it is the truth, is mass delusion. (We feel like wearing a pink shirt in the public is hella gay my dude.)"

(Hope i didnt hit any nerve saying the following.Also please know that those are also just examples to show what i mean by that, have a great day!)

• Senior Staff
On 6/4/2018 at 10:27 PM, Sunstone said:

Unpopular opinion: I generally prefer ecchi over hentai. While they are both enjoyable, the whole "teasing" element associated with ecchi is usually a bigger turn-on for me... if that makes sense? 

I agree with this to an extent! I think ecchi focuses more on character development and story, while in hentai, story is more or less just an excuse to get characters to fuck. In many cases, I find it even hotter when characters have all their clothes on and are getting all hot and bothered. Something about the idea of a girl getting wet inside her panties and trying to keep it a secret is exciting to me!

But what's even hotter, I think, is when the perfect balance between the two is struck. It's really difficult, but it's something I try to strive for in my roleplays. I try to write my characters in such a way that they have a lot of unique personality and responsibilities, and the things they neglect in their lives always have consequences. In hentai, it's pretty natural for any character to just be turned into a slut and the consequences are very rarely actually focused on. If there are consequences, the outside characters affected usually also just end up getting turned into sluts, but with the way I write my stories and characters, I try to focus on those consequences and how they affect the character. I think that makes the character's commitment (forced or consensual) to slutty behavior that much more exciting as there is so much more on the line.

I've always found that story is an extremely underrated aspect of hentai, and it's a shame because sex can be used for so many artistic purposes!

Edited by Aurafox1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2019 at 02:43, Whoreo said:

I fucking hate black fridays and I wish the American's would take it back and keep it over there.

I didn't realize it had been exported abroad. Maybe if we give it all away to other countries we can finally have a year without the stupidity here?

On 21/12/2019 at 10:06, Temaelrin said:

Twitter is a fucking malignant cancer and the internet is in need of some serious chemotherapy.

Agreed.

Unpopular Opinion: Soda in all its' variations is basically just an extension of the "snake oil" salesmen of old... when they realized they couldn't sell you products to make you "feel better" or "cure all your ills", they decided to sell you happiness in a bottle instead. "Have a Coke and a smile!" - Soda is just as useless, even more unhealthy (hello, diabetes!) and they're just laughing all the way to the bank at the fact that most humans are sucking down the sugar/chemical water that is helping to slowly kill them all.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

hmm my unpopular opinion is that soda fountain coke is better than store bought coke, but McDonalds have the best soda fountain coke of them all

Also: pineapple belongs on pizza 😛 

• Love 2

The government isn't here the service the people It is here to keep them rich and everybody else poor. 

Taco Bell is the best fast food to eat. 

9/11 was an inside job!

Walt Disney was part of the inner circle of the third reich with the gold to infect American capitalism and taking down the country from the inside. The people that took over is still follow in his footsteps as they slowly absorb and take over more and more. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...