Hello everyone -- Newbie

Hello everyone. Name's Max. Took forever to actually post on here since I made my account a few weeks ago and never did anything (Been rather busy. lol). Though I will keep this short and sweet. I'm pretty easy to get along, and highly patient. I do multi-paragraph, though I am still trying to improve my way of detailing. Hope I can do so by interacting with you all. 

• Senior Staff

Welcome to the site, Max. Good to see you finally introduce yourself. xD
We're pretty much all like that here; it's a nice, easygoing community.
And you're more than welcome to set up a personal RP to get some practice. It can be very useful.
Looking forward to seeing you around, and if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

Sweet Dreams~

Manni and SMFoxy, thank you for the welcome. It makes my day to always be welcomed. If I think of some questions I will not hesitate to ask any of you. Yeah, it took me a while to introduce myself, but I finally did it (Which I am happy to do so). :D