When was the last time...?

Honestly... I can confidently say I have yet to be cornered once in my life, which is an impressive feat. Like, wow. That can't be right. There must have been one instance. 

When was the last time you beat a boss in a video game so fast it made you wonder if there was a second phase?

If you ever play Yakuza, you will know i had that kind of experience way too many time. Suddenly, credit...

When the last time you forgot to lock your home before you tuck in for night sleep and realize that at the next morning? (IRL experience)

Edited by Elena Ichinomiya

I don't think I've ever done that... I'm so nervous. Sometimes I come back to check the locks twice before I fall asleep. In my new place there are FIVE doors to the outside if you include the sliding glass door, and I check each and every one of them when I make my rounds before bed every night. You can't be too careful as a single woman living alone... although I have a feeling this suburban neighborhood is much safer than where I used to live in the city. 

When was the last time you touched someone else? (This social distancing thing is making me stir crazy and desperate for human contact!)

• Sad 1

I think I accidentally bumped elbows with my roommate a few days ago haha. I totally feel you there; I'm the mega-introvert and even I'm starting to wish I could, like, shake hands with someone or something.  Shit's weird, yo.

When was the last time you cooked something you had never cooked before?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator

Years ago. But in fairness it was a small box (Fun Pack, I think) so it's measured out to be a single portion anyway. xD Nah, once I ate a whole box of coco pops in one sitting. Felt sick afterwards but damn I enjoyed every bite of it.

When was the last time you embarrassed and hugged another human being? (Waifu pillows don't count).