When was the last time...?

A couple years ago now. I always wrote poetry very intermittently, when rather powerful emotions just needed some sort of outlet.

Technically the last time i wrote any poetry at all was when i wrote some verses for how the state of the world (particularly the trump administration and police brutality) was leaving me feeling less than a year ago, but that doesn't fit with the sappy qualifier haha.

When was the last time you felt betrayed by someone in your life?

beating Overcooked 2 with my friend a few weeks ago 🙂 the challenges in that game always feel so overwhelming at first but then you get the hang of them and you feel so accomplished when you smash your old records 🙂

when was the last time you tickled someone or were tickled yourself (whichever is more recent)?

When a co-worker flirted with me at an old job years ago. Funny thing is that she was -significantly- older than me and just not the best looking in general. I was friendly and casual with her in general though and my sense of humor has always tended on the dirty side, so it's a real peculiarity that, whatever she said at that time (cannot even remember the comment she made) somehow took me off guard and, according to my co-workers got me to go red (and as a mixed black guy it's physically not easy to make me visibly blush to begin with, so it must have been quite a reaction though i didn't have a mirror around me at the time to confirm).

when was the last time you -made- someone blush?

• 1 month later...
50 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

A few weeks back, after I nailed an exam.

Neat! Congrats!

46 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

When was the last time you spoke in public?

In public..like in front of real people.. in the middle of march. In front of people via the internet this Wednesday.

When was the last time that you felt like you could be 100% yourself in front of other people?

• Love 1