Greetings and Salutations

Well then.. I'm not sure why I never posted on here when I really joined a few days ago (STUPID ZAK), but regardless I suppost it's still relevant to do it at this stage so here goes nothing.

HI There, 

My names Zak I'm a 21 year old guy from the United Kingdom and as Im sure many of you on here along side me, I love to roleplay. Speaking of roleplay dont hesitate to ask for my F-List which you can find not only my kinks but also the means of contacting me, which of course will also include messaging on here. I generally roleplay in a shorter form, 2-4 paragraphs is a substantial amount for me, anymore and it seems like badgering a little, though I can appreciate the effort that goes into longer responses. But let's leave some stuff for ya'll to actually ask me in person so if you have any more questions, or by chance wanted to actually have some roleplay going then shoot me a message and we can work out the kinks (heh get it?...)

Hope to hear from everybody!!

Zak

Edited by ziggyzak3
Section 14 Violation of Terms of Service Edit.