so I was stuck for ideas of what to talk about, and then it hit me: Lets talk about edging.

now I've never actually really tried it, I might just to see what the fuss is about, urban dictionary (of all places) defines edging as - thusly:

approaching the edge of sexual orgasm and withdrawing, usually several times, before finally achieving orgasm. meant to intensify orgasm, and for men, volume of ejaculate and force of ejaculation. this applies to any sexual act and is not limited to masturbation.

and:

Coming nearly close to climax or ejaculation, then purposefully stopping sexual stimulation in order to delay the same, so that the ultimate climax will be more intense. Unlike the other two definitions of "edging" so far included in this dictionary, it is not a practice necessary inclusive of masturbation ("wanking"), but is also practiced amongst homosexual (and, I suppose, heterosexual) partners/couples."As we were edging,every time I got close to cumming, I'd withdraw and wait until immediate passion passed, and he would do the same, until neither of us could tolerate it any longer, and we both shot our loads: mine in his mouth, and his on my abdomen.

So I am curious; has anyone here tried it, any tips and tricks? or is it as straightforward as the Urban Dictonary makes it out to be?

• Community Administrator

I have never tried this, either. Is this some kind of masochism or something?

On 9/1/2017 at 21:42, Thesewords said:

I love watching those videos...i stubled upon it late night, to a video of a boy tied to a chair begging he had to say 'close' when he was about to come and the hand would stop. Makes me wish I had a penis!

Well that sounds pretty wholesome. 

I guess you could call it masochism, but you don't have to be masochistic to desire the more intense orgasm, masochism would come from the constant denial, maybe even never coming to climax itself. In my own experience it's rather satisfying after a few denials, but I doubt it's the same for everyone. :P

Archived