AMAs?  

4 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. Do you want a staff AMA?

is there any possibility of an AMA topic like maybe for a month where we can ask the staff members anything? there's a lot of new people here who maybe don't know how this site works, and maybe it's an opportunity for staff to make AMA topics where people can ask them anything, personal or site related so we can kind of get to know the community leaders better and perhaps start discussions with each other...... I know it might be a dumb idea but its worth putting it out there, even it's a like a time limited thing. I suppose it would largely depend on what other members think about this idea.......

Edited by Whoreo
  • Like 1

• Senior Staff

HAH~!

With that out of my system: It's kinda funny. Oddly, this exact thought crossed my mind maybe a week or so ago, but I thought it was silly too (i.e. "Hey, what if the staff did AMAs? Just kidding").
I dismissed it as my brain just being stupid, but to think it's something someone else actually seriously thought of... I'm really surprised anyone would suggest it, and I'd be even more surprised if anyone wanted it. And if it were to happen, I see a lot of joke questions, and even more joke answers... xD

Still interesting to find that someone else was thinking it, at least, even if it doesn't happen.

• Like 1

• Community Administrator

@Whoreo: I've always maintained that if you have a question please by all means come and ask me! My EcchiText Box is always open and what have you. I'm not sure if anyone wants to listen to the shit I have to say though. LOL

@Manni: I'm pretty sure it devolved to the point that it just became silly and then it dropped off the radar, and never got revived. I believe it was a forum game, where people put in loads of great questions (at first) and then we responded to each one when we had free time, but as I said it kinda devolved (quickly) to silly questions and equally silly answers, and then it just died. I do want to stress that I think that's how it happened, I have slept since then, so disclaimer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up