Swapping genders

• Senior Staff

If it were something like Ranma 1/2, where it can be mostly done at will depending on whether it's hot or cold water, or any other situation where you could either completely or mostly control it, I would totally go for it. If it were a situation where it's uncontrollable, or at least more difficult to control, I might be a little more hesitant, but I don't see why not?

Depending on how it works, it could actually be pretty cool to be able to do something like that, I think.

Doesn't sound like a bad idea, if it was a quick switch, well even if it takes a while a gender swap would be lit.

Being the opposite gender and enabling me to experiment with some kinky stuff so I could be like, yo so that's how that feels and if I could switch as much as I wanted, that's great, opens up a lot of things to constantly try.

Why swap genders when I could become a futa? I don't really need to experiment or try things out honestly I'm content as it is, but if it was a temporary thing I'd do it just for the experience. I'd probably be super gay though. 

I'd also probably be the worst and have all the random boners but then not get embarrassed but then everyone around me is embarrassed that I even exist so yeah. 

Interesting question, particularly seeing as I ~am~ a femboy, this is something that crosses my mind every day. xP

Hum~...I'm not sure if I would ever permanently be a woman...but if I was, I would probably have some very different outlooks on life, possibly have different relationships with other people in real life that I would not experience as a guy, and...maybe chill out at some new, fun places too? ^///^

Given the choice, of swapping gender temporarily or permanently; I'd say I'd have to go with doing it temporarily, I think it'd be more comfortable having some control and decision-making over that. Besides, I'd imagine that'd be kinda fun messin' with people. x3 

• Community Administrator

I would love to gender swap temporarily. Especially if it was controllable and I could switch back and forth. I would love to be able to have sex as a guy, with both men and women, just to see what it's like. It would definitely be an experience, that's for sure.

• 3 months later...

Archived