Wishlist Games

• Senior Staff

So, another little topic for everyone, because I'm curious:

What game do you not own, that you want? Perhaps a sequel or a prequel to a game you do own? Or just a game that you like the look of?

My Wishlist is so insane that I've forgotten almost every game actually on it, but there are a few. One I'm looking forward to that isn't actually out yet is Freedom Planet 2. Another one is a game called Indivisible, by Lab Zero (the creators of one of my current favourites, Skullgirls). For the sake of completing series, I also want Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.

What about you guys?

• Like 2

• Community Administrator

I have seven games on my wish list right now.

1. Planet Coaster: Because I LOVED the roller coaster games. They're really fun to play, and I've heard really good things about Planet Coaster.
  2. Empyrion - Galactic Survival: It's a space survival game... YES PLEASE!
  3. Orwell: It sounded interested, and I liked the look of it. 
  4. War for the Overworld: This is like a version of Dungeon Keeper, and I loved those games as well. I want this one pretty bad xD
  5. Eden Star: Another space/sci-fi survival game. It sounded interesting, so I put it on my wish list.
  6. Pulsar - Lost Colony: Same reason as previous.
  7. Age of Empire III: Because I loved the games when I was younger, and wanted it xD
  • Like 2

I've got a few Wishlisted games that I found out about because I got the opportunity to play them at my friend's house when I was there last, and these include:

* Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
* Lethal League
* Speedrunners
* Stardust Vanguard

But some other favourite ones that I have found by myself include Blockland, Bloody Trapland, Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight, and Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up