Yo!

Hello everyone, Anime_Freak here. While I may be new to the site, I've been roleplaying for a while. I'm a bit of a pervert, and I hope to have some fun hentai-themed roleplays with a few people here. Also (as the name gives away) I'm a huge anime nerd, whether you wanna have a roleplay based on an anime or just wanna talk about some of the shows you're watching, feel free to hit me up, I love chatting with people outside of just having smutty roleplays. Hope to make some new friends soon. :3

Hey there~, anime nerd & a pervert here too~! Yay! x3
We hope you have a wonderful time Dreaming with us here, Anime_Freak. As @SMFoxy mentioned, if you need any help with anything, feel free to reach out to the Staff members (
https://ecchidreams.com/staff/) either through EcchiTexts, or the chatbar. Look forward to seeing you around~! Welcome aboard~! ^w^