I love the idea of the Dreamer Of The Month. But I would like to see it have more meaning. Perhaps a little star or ribbon on the lucky Dreamer's profile. As it is, the only mention given is an easily missed notification. I won't go into specifics, but I will say that, if I had known earlier that I was DOTM, it would've saved my position, and prevented a huge fight and devastating sadness.

i do like the thought of a ribbon or something. some kind of reward or whatever. if it's even possible. but i got a screenshot the notification to show you do get it:

large.printscreenmofm.png.a807803c5f93b388319527d0b94b5c3c.png

although i dunno if that can be updated to say dreamer instead of member lololol

i dunno if you spend anytime on the main homepage but i think it shows you the dreamer of the month there as well. and then there's the link to the app at the top but that's not something that's out there and visible.

• Thanks 1

• Community Administrator
12 hours ago, ArdillaVerde93 said:

I love the idea of the Dreamer Of The Month. But I would like to see it have more meaning. Perhaps a little star or ribbon on the lucky Dreamer's profile. As it is, the only mention given is an easily missed notification. 

I've put forward this suggestion to the developer who actually made the system, and we've got an awards platform in place to handle that sort of thing. The problem with it is, that it has never, ever worked after the Big Update, and even before then it was entirely manual which isn't something I have the time for nowadays, it should be all automatic. But I can look into this, and update this topic when I've sorted it out. At the moment my main priority is currently the homepage and the Guides section which is in dire need of some tender, loving care updating, as it stands. Which I hope to be done around the 1st December this year. I can take a look at this sometime in 2018, as the Awards section is a major thing that isn't easy to set up, or automate.

8 hours ago, Jordii~kins said:

although i dunno if that can be updated to say dreamer instead of member lololol

i dunno if you spend anytime on the main homepage but i think it shows you the dreamer of the month there as well. and then there's the link to the app at the top but that's not something that's out there and visible.

Er... Yes, I will have that changed shortly. This is an easy fix. The homepage (for logged in Dreamers) after the Big Update was supposed to be the hub of information like that, unfortunately it's not doing a good enough job, there's not enough 'things' on there that make it really useful or anything, and I am uncertain as to what to put there, to make it more useful. That's what Neptune and I will be spending the next few weeks working out. We did used to have a wealth of information in the sidebar, however... 

It looked crammed in on devices with lower resolutions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up