A little Photoshop magic...

I think it looks really good, I saw the After image first, so I actually didn't notice it was unfinished. Though, seeing the breast disappear makes me think he needs a nipple somewhere? Or some sort of pectoral line/shadow? Other than that, its great as it is, as its really androgynous.

• Like 1

It really depends on the rest of his body proportions, but considering the position of the breast, his nipple would be slightly higher than her nipple as pectoral muscle is more elevated than breasts. You can get away with no nipple at all, as a sort of stylistic expression, and we still can't see the rest of the body to do exact measurements; however, on the breast picture, it looks like either her sleeve is covering her nipple, her nipple is low set at the bottom of the curve of her breast, the hair strand is "covering" her nipple, or the artist omitted a nipple for whatever reasons.

Either way, men don't usually have centered nipples, so you can get away with a covered nipple by the orange collar, somewhere in the near top of the ) curve of the breast that's covered by the collar; this would make his chest rather wide (this is sort of the fault of her original large breast), so while only some of her left breast is showing, more of his left pectoral muscle would show, giving him more height than the original female (I'm assuming she's probably a tiny woman with big breasts; a wide chest would proportion him taller, as his chest wouldn't be as big as the swell of her breast unless he had a longer torso). With this in mind, it might help you figure out where to put the center pectoral line(s)?

• Like 1

• Senior Staff

Thank you so much for the well thought out and worded response. I can tell you put some time into thinking that through, and it's actually incredibly helpful.
I'll take everything you've said into consideration when I return to work on it, though I'm not entirely sure exactly when that will be at this point.

Perhaps I should aim to continue/finish by the end of the week... Long enough to find the time to do it, but short enough to have a deadline looming. xD

• Like 1

No problem, happy to help! I've never "biologically" altered a picture before, I used to do color manips, so I'm pretty impressed to see you edit a detailed area, I'm also really into gender bending, so I find it interesting you're changing the sex of a figure in this way. I've played around with gender switch characters before, and found some nice tutorials on the similarities/difference of female and male form, as I was creating a character that can switch from female to male depending on the temperature; you're doing something I really like. ^////^

Take your time and do it whenever, I'm not one for setting deadlines and time limits on freelance things, though if deadlines help, I wouldn't oppose giving yourself one. I would like to see the finish product when you get around to it, though!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...