What is the most weird/bizarre/disturbing song or audio you have ever heard?

Woah, just in time for Halloween. Okay, so, we've all heard songs before...on the radio, on our phones, out in the streets, and pretty much everywhere in life. But what about the lesser-known, more bizarre stuff out there? I tend to listen to a lot of electronic music, and at times I do come across some tunes that might have a weird sound sample, or some quirky effect. I recently came across one that is quite easily one of the most bizarre songs I have ever heard. It's...well...just listen...

CAUTION: Following audio contains loud, harsh noise, and might be disturbing to some.

So~...What ~is~ the weirdest thing you have ever heard, personally?

Funnily enough one of my two wierdest songs i've heard is Dick in the wind, also by ween 

(For the weird portion, a stong contender is weens happy coloured marbles)

And the second is the misfits' Last caress, the lyrics are about rape (for the disturbing/graphic portion)

Both of these bands are good though and i enjoy both of them :D

• 3 months later...

Back in Japan, I visited a friend who invited me to his house to look into a certain site that is considered as a myth to some....it was like midnight and we were in his room with his PC having this thing called "The Red Room"

I only watched only glimpses of it, it was only like 10 seconds and we heard screeching noises and screams. Finally we heard a digitized yet creepy voice saying; "Do you like the red room?" in Japanese....the video was nothing but red and jp texts....

We pulled out the pc and it shut off. 

Edited by Yuuto Hiroshige