Hi everyone!

• Senior Staff

I've registered a long time ago, but due to technical difficulties I wasn't able to verify or receive emails from this site, so I couldn't even log in because I forgot my password and couldn't get it reset >.<; I'm going to try and be active on this site regularly as I've searched high and low for a place like this and words cannot express how thankful I am to have found it! <3 

Anyway, what can I say about myself here? Well, you can call me Aura! I came here in search of an open-minded community where I can make friends and hopefully find people with common interests and some really exciting roleplays. I think I've explained pretty much everything you need to know about me on my profile page, but I'd like to use this opportunity to meet some new people and ask a few questions. I'm still learning how to navigate the site, so please bear with me ^^;

If I'm online, odds are I'm already open for roleplay, so feel free to send me a message <3

Edited by Aurafox1

• Senior Staff
1 minute ago, SMFoxy said:

Welcome back to the site, Aurafox1. It's great to have you back.
I'm sure you mostly know how everything works, if you've been here before, but if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.
Looking forward to seeing you around either way, though.

Sweet Dreams~

Hehe, well, I haven't really been here before. I registered a long time ago but was never able to verify my account. Oh! And you can call me Aura. I should probably edit that into the first post ^^

• Community Administrator

Hello, Aura! Welcome to EcchiDreams, despite how long it's been since you registered xD I hope you enjoy your time here on EcchiDreams. As SMFoxy said, if you need any help please don't hesitate to ask! The staff here are more than happy to help.