The Meeting Room

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Senior Staff

Right! To all members of this RPG, you wanted to fill you in on a couple of things!

1. All Games Images accquired at the beginning of the RP start off at lvl. 1 except Chiyako's character which starts off at lv. 5.

2. In doing the tutorial battle, which Chiyako's character has no access to at the moment, all other characters will get an ability called 'Level Up' which boosts your powers temporarily so players can fight the more 'advanced' units.

3. Chiyako's character can unlock a similar ability later. Just not yet.

4. All Games Images have a level cap, which can be raised in plot important moments and scenarios decided by players.

• 1 month later...

Howdy all! I'm new to rp an am looking forward to roleplaying with ya'll ^^

I had a couple of questions for some players?

@Neptune

I was wondering if it would be okay with you if Donovan & Takeshi had a professional relationship,  what with Takeshi being the Authority HQ's Psychiatrist, making the two familiar with one anothers excistince/job but not friends? I was thinking this could also give some opportunities for character development/presentation in the rp via dialogue in the two's sessions together.

@Ice Queen

I read that your chara wants to become a doctor and is still attending college, so I was wondering if it would be okay with you that Lilian and Takeshi had attended some classes together until he had graduated before she did, making the two acquainted but not having had spoken since Takeshi moved to the inner city?

• 1 month later...
  • Senior Staff

Hmm...thinking about places I can use my NPCs to further plot! I'm thinking of having 'mentor' NPCs at least to begin with for all the PC in the RP. Also, if any Super Sentai/Kamen Rider/tokusatsu fans are out there, you will notice a large amount of homages and references to earlier series.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • Senior Staff
On 11/12/2019 at 20:11, Yue ThenZhi said:

i mean how to fill the sheet and how to introduce to "THE Game"

To answer the first question, you copy the character sheet from the Player Select section and paste it onto the character image you want to use. There should be a details section available when you upload a picture to the gallery. You can also add the sheet onto a existing character image in your gallery/folder on this RP by editing the details of your image.

For the second question, after you create your character, you just plop them into the Game as your character. Depending on what their backstory is, they will get their Game Image in various ways.

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Manni said:

To answer the first question, you copy the character sheet from the Player Select section and paste it onto the character image you want to use. There should be a details section available when you upload a picture to the gallery. You can also add the sheet onto a existing character image in your gallery/folder on this RP by editing the details of your image.

For the second question, after you create your character, you just plop them into the Game as your character. Depending on what their backstory is, they will get their Game Image in various ways.

Thanks a lot