Corrupted Dreams~

I can go to flatland and hentai land. Haha Shapes and sex, what more does a lady need.

Granted but you can only go into hentai of fetishes you hate. Like scat.

I wish I had someone who would let me sit in their lap and play video games while they feed me nachos.

• Haha 1

Speak for yourself, I only hate scat in RL, in fantasy land where I don't have to smell or taste anything, I'm fine with it.

Granted, I'm pretty sure there are like fifty people here who would want to do that for you, they'd prolly feed you nachos, pizza, whatever you would like. Hell I'd do it if I didn't already have a crush on my sweet Floofenstein.

I wish Floof was on right now, I miss her =(

• Love 1

I was speaking for myself. Blegh. But in hentai you would be able to sense and feel everything the characters did.

And that was an adorable wish.  I don't want to corrupt it. But that's the name of the game.

Granted but all forms you have to communicate with her are disabled. So you can only see she's online and nothing else.

I wish I could control the weather.

• Like 1

Oh, in that case Blegh for me too.

NOOOOOOOOO! My precious Floofs!

Granted but the Weather Channel gets wind of it and fears you will put them out of business so they send teams of meteorologist assassins to put an end to you as soon as possible.

Your five day forecast? a 80% chance of death!

I wish to be bulletproof.

• Haha 1