Corrupted Dreams~

• Community Administrator

Wish granted. However...

Someone didn't like seeing that your ice cream got sprinkles on it when you wished for it. In a moment of extreme and unknown jealous rage, a man sticks a gun to your head and successfully mugs you for your ice cream which he will turn into a religious icon... Unfortunately this religion ends up taking over the world, not that you'll mind too much. He killed you. :(

I wish Dragonized Glory was alive again.

Wish granted. Dragonized~Glory (Me) has been revived but he(I) has now developed a magor hate for ice cream and want my revenge. He(I) soon gets his(my) revenge by eating the ice cream that took over the world (after an awesome battle a'course) and having every other ice cream melted in an inferno along with all ice cream shops/stands/vans ect... The world is now ruled by Dragonized~Glory(me) and his hord of horny dragons

I wish for(demand coz I rule) a blueray player :3

The Blueray Player is delivered to you, however when customs hold it you threaten to get it by force with your hordes of horny dragons. From here I'm afraid the fabric of your reality is shown for the illusion that it was, unfortunately there are no horny dragons and they're questioning if you ever even had an ice cream, got mugged, died and came back to life. So unfortunately you're put in a padded cell for "your protection" and "society's protection". Apparently "We're not ready for such radical ideas." If you don't mind my saying so it's a damn fine portable blurar player, truely revolutionary but you have no bluray discs either. 

Take solace in the fact that you have an awesome Bluray Player but no one else seems to know what you're talking about. You can also imagine your own bluray discs too. ^_^

I wish I wasn't so sadistic. 

Wish granted. Harry potter has heard your wish and has now turned you into a fluffy pink bunny. Unfortunately for you, you have a sadistic wolf on your ass that wants to lock you in his dungeon for some good ol' 'fun' (Tripp I'd take pain killers if I were you) sadly when you appeal to the police they find you insane as wolves don't own dungeons. You have now been submitted for a test subject at a shampoo lab. You lose all your hair and get mistaken for a naked mole rat and has been used in japanese soup

Edit..

On second thought I wish Tripp was female

Edited by DraGonIZeD~GloRY

Your wish has been granted.The Lich King (me) heard your prayer and turned Tripp into a girl.Now she talks like a girl,walks like a girl and seduce like a girl.But since as he is a she now, you and her always get into fight rather than being friends .Tripp is now plotting to kill you .

I wish incest was legal everywhere.. 

Wish granted. However... Because of my sexy new attitude (and the fact that I happen to like being a girl now for obviously sexual reasons) I decide to seek revenge and a cruel and calculated sort of way. In order to grant the wish, I lied to the Lich King and told the Royal Lich; that if he wanted to evade this then he'd have to turn you into a cute puppy. The Lich King, and I don't know how, succeeded. But like a typical English Bad Guy Naughty Girl I still turned him into a Harmless Pigeon. Like cause and effect, this had a knock on effect, a harmless pigeon meant a disease free pigeon using this those boffins' were able to genetically modify other pigeons however these pigeons were far from harmless, and decided to rule over Earth with the Lich Pigeon as it's leader. A rather strange turn of events indeed. 

[Not part of the game: I wish I could have come up with something better. I was awake all night and Trippettes brain is no functioning right now...]

Challenge: I wish I had a wish. 

(This is a hard one.)

Wish granted. You now have a wish to make but this wish has an expiry date. If you don't make your wish within 24hrs starting from the moment you wished for it, your wish will expire and become a horny tentacle monster that feeds on Lich pigeons and will most probably rape you till your expiry date comes or until someone wishes it away.

I wish for my hordes of horny dragons to save me from my padded room

Wish Granted and I wished for a Genie in a Lamp. At the same time your hordes of dragons do indeed save you from the confines of your prison, unfortunately you are now their... Heh. Sex Slave. Which is what they required as payment. Now this may or may not be good or bad to you but bare in mind that "Sexuality" means nothing to them, and the males will happily use your butt as they assert their dominance, the up side if you see it like that is that you'll get some fine Dragonette Pussy out of it too. Either way you're carnal fucking is posted all over the internet, the media and almost everyone's seen it.

The upside to this is you gave Dragon Riding a new meaning, and Slay the Dragon? More like fucking Lay the Dragon.

I wish I could sneeze a Universe out of my nose.

• Senior Staff

Wish granted with a number of provisos of my choosing. First, each time you sneeze a Universe out, everything inside it is destroyed instantly as you sneeze into a tissue/handkerchief. Each time you destroy a Universe, your karmic score in this universe goes down and given that you have a cold, it will only be a matter of time before Providence will strike you down.

Wish: I wish for a lovely and pretty elven woman to love me and cherish me forever.

OOC: Dragon-man should have wished for an Oppo! The Audiophile Blu-ray Player with everything!

Wish granted. Your elven woman finds you and she loves you and cherishes* you for the rest of your life. The problem with this is that she weighs about 250Kg and has made you her human pet. I don't see how/ why I should corrupt this any more because you're probably suicidal already.

I wish for... Wow this is getting harder and harder to think of a good wish. Uhhm.... I wish for things to wish for ^^

Wish granted, you manage to find things to wish for, but at the expense of your life taking a crap on you and watching you gleefully as you suffer a fate far worse than hell, Just as you about to use your wish you realize that your wish expired half an hour ago, and that there's a restriction of one wish per lifetime.

I wish my boyfriend would last longer in bed...

Shh, I didn't just say that :P

Wish granted.The Lich King despite being turned into a pigeon heard the thing you desire.He blessed you with the aura of supremacy that bends the entire race of Keno'na to your will.Now as being the ruler of them all of their power is drained by you making you incredibly strong,However,now you are indebted to the lich king and now you will have to journey to North end to reverse the spell that made him a pigeon so that he can bring deaths to Craethiel Kingdom.

I wish I was the emperor of all fire dragons :3

Wish granted. I travel to the North and turn you(aka lich king) back into yourself however you retain the need to eat worms.. Thereafter you have gained status of emperor of all fire dragons. This however has sparked a riot in your undead legions and they attack your stronghold. Despite the fact that you try despirately to fend them off they still break through your defences and strip you of all your power. All dragons alive and under your control become free and the undead die. Those who are alive under your power tie you in your own dungeon and hatefuck you for ruining their lives. You are no longer Lich King but Lich toy.

I wish LordOfHentai(former lich king) becomes a good guy

Wish granted.After being toyed by my subjects I sacrificed all my evil power to isolate evil from me.Just as I did that all the celestial barriers I put as a lich king was destroyed.Now my creator, arch-demonlord Kil'jaeden (NPC) can invade this world without any difficulty.And because I kept this world hidden from him, he summons me in his court and then torture me until I dissolve in the demonic river of corruption.Kil'jaeden then sends a legion of demonic army to invade this world and beyond.Great DraGonized-Glory ! You have turned all the tides towards greater evil 

I (Xanxus not the Lich King) wish to meet the main supplier of weed  in Blackberry City

• 2 weeks later...

Your wish is granted. You meet the main supplier of weed in Blackberry City, you buy about 25Kg of weed and promise to pay the next day. Unfortunately you get mugged and raped before you get to him with the cash. You try explaining to him what happened but he doesn't buy it. You are now presented with two choices. Get shot in the balls or get shot in the head. Tough choice..

I wish to have a chunie as a pet (see Craethiel Beastiary)

• 6 months later...