Corrupted Dreams~

granted but since everyone else is jealous, i let them into the snuggle pile, soon enough the entire town is one large pile of snuggles... then the news get involved... the snuggles grow further, everyone joins the pile... the world stops functioning as everyone quits their jobs to join the snuggles... the weight of all the humans condensed to a portion of the planet throws off earths balance as we are all hurled into the sun from the sheer mass of snuggles.

i wish that we did not get launched into the sun via snuggles.

You can predict the future but it's only the very immediate future and you can't stop it, it's always flooding your mind, so you constantly see the horrors of the modern day from somewhere else in the world instead of gain any meaningful insight into our constantly fluctuating future.

I wish I had a magic sword.

Granted, your world becomes that of space ships and teleportation, however you are stuck in a virtual reality rig set in the 21st century unable to enjoy your new world.

I wish that I didn't have to work and that my housing, food, and all my basic human needs were taken care of.