Corrupted Dreams~

• Community Administrator

It now rains Chilli Sauce, and Chilli's. Anyone allergic to it; then fuck yourselves. Anyway - this turns out to be very bad for the eco system that has evolved here for millions of years; because fuck the eco system. Great going at least we have fantastic kebabs and spicy food (Which is actually a plus for me too!) Truly corrupted. xP

I wish to live in a corruption free world. [Have fun with that paradox]

• 2 months later...
  • Senior Staff

Except you only get one...and the one you ate infinitely replicates in your digestive tract until you burst.

I want the following audio equipment

Oppo PM-3

Audeze EL8

Audeze LCD3-F

HiFiMAN HE560

HiFiMAN HE1000

Sennheiser HD800

Audio Technica W3000ANV - For collection purposes

Violectric V281

LakeWest's MDAC2 L2

The freaking Geek Pulse Sfi I've been promised...

• Community Administrator

Nice; It's still worth it so long as I don't have to fuck about getting molested by airport security. 

Wish granted; however it's cursed, and now everything in your life is turning to shit until the enviable comes that one day you'll end up blowing your brains away... By watching "reality" TV. I hope you like Jersey Shore; because you'll be hooked to it. You'll also grow a new appreciation of Justin Beiber.

I wish I wasn't so hungry. xP

That happens I'll do like the knight in Indian Jones.

Never grow hungry? Food will double in negative effects and you shall never tastes again. That and if you don't eat rules still apply about losing mass, becoming to skinny, etc etc

I wish to own a galaxy.

• 2 weeks later...

If that's the case I have about four dozen galaxies in my head :P

As for altering Probability, it'd take actually living through said events, swapping minds with your past self at a certain point of time and constantly looping back and forth in repetitive "get killed go back" situations and not every loop is controllable to when you go back and sometimes requires a lot of Morphogenic energy, large isolated events, and traumatic events.

I wish things were easier.