Corrupted Dreams~

• Community Administrator

Welcome to the Dark Corner of EcchiDreams.

The sinful area filled with dark perversion and mayhem. 

This game is simple. Corrupt, pervert, the dream or wish of the poster above, and post your own dream or wish. (It doesn't have to be a real dream/wish)

For Example:

"I wish I had a horse."

"You get a horse, however it's from the depths of hell. It fucks you every night and is plotting to over take the world." I guess would be a good one.

"I wish I had a waffle iron"

"You are turned into a waffle iron."

"I dream of a day where there is no wars."

"Earth is destroyed and/or enslaved. Congratulations. We're at peace." 

And so on. I hope that explains the concept. Here's on to get you started:

I wish I had a £1,500,000. 

Good job huh? You're a drugs lord and manufacturer whilst you live life free, in luxury and comfy. The lives of the people your drugs are ruining through gang violence would leave a nasty scar on an otherwise good persons conscious. Can you live with that, sir?

I wish Minecraft could be made into a virtual reality game. 

Wish is granted, but you found out from your doctor the very next day that you contracted STD from 10 different women after some pleasurable sex last night. Plus, each woman is pregnant with your child. Talk about a double whammy.

I wish to enslave the world with sex.

You get the wish, but you're always on the receiving end. You'll tire of it eventually and everyone that's had sex with you. You don't even get a drink or to eat, and pretty much have to fuck in your own sweaty filth. They'll follow your orders sure; but they won't stop fucking you. Even if you order them.

You won't last long.

I wish someone would shine a silver lining on what I just said.

This is too cruel. :(

Your hands are now gone, forever. Like *poof* gone. It means no more doing things you'd usually your hands for, but it does mean no more writing. For now you have to dictate everything to the person who wrote Twilight. She's adding her own words in there. It's a dark day indeed, my friend.

I wish (A certain payments processing company that I'll call...) MoneyBuddy* wouldn't be such absolute tossers. :)

* which is meant fictionally, not to be confused with any company's actually called MoneyBuddy. I'm not actually allowed to have any reference to the real Payments Processing Company on my site, as ordered by them. Thats another dark day on free speech...