Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Temaelrin

Corrupted Dreams~

Temaelrin

Mod note: This is the third time I've had to merge a topic that is pretty much exactly the same as one that already exists. 

I wish people would stop making topics that already exist. 😕 

Rucio

Granted, but EcchiDreams crashes to the point of it being irreparable.

I wish that doesn't happen.

Neptune

Granted. But it now runs so slowly that you can't do anything with it.

I wish that doesn't happen either.

Real_RP

Granted.  But speed is a relative concept and what you call fast, a photon might think is slow.

I wish there was a way to be happy.

IsabellaRose

Granted, but then you realize that what you thought would make you happy leaves you hollow and empty.

I wish I had someone to be with.

Mysthero

Granted, but now you're stuck with them and must accept them for all their faults of which there are many and they will never leave you. ((I'm sorry, I didnt have the heart to corrupt it anymore than that XD))

I wish I was handsome!

Edited by Mysthero

IsabellaRose

Granted, but now you can never tell if people love you for how you look or who you are.

I wish everyone had love in their hearts for everyone else.

Mysthero

Granted but everyone is still afraid of heartbreak and rejection so it takes a very long time for people to connect, if they can at all... the human race eventually becoming endangered as reproduction plummets.

I wish I didnt break everything I touch.

IsabellaRose

Granted, but it's only because your hands seep a natural sort of super glue that "fixes" everything you touch... to everything else you touch.

I wish for fish.

Mysthero

(That's a good one! Super Glue Hands!) Granted, but you're a dolphin now.

I wish I could level up my life skills like in DnD.

IsabellaRose

Granted, but then you run into a wraith and take negative levels, leaving you worse than where you started.

I wish I could live in my D&D world.

GM Angel

Granted, but then the first fog bank you walk into transports you to Ravenloft and traps you there forever.

I wish all wounds, physical, mental, and emotional of everyone in the world would be healed completely.

IsabellaRose

Granted, but it is because they are all assimilated into a giant, amorphous blob of matter that no longer has independent thoughts or feelings. 

I wish my high heeled boots hadn't broken. 😞

GM Angel

Granted, but then a car crashes near you and due to your extra height the top of your skull is slashed off by a flying shattered windshield.

I wish my refrigerator wasn't empty of food right now.

SciGirl

Good news! Your wish has been granted and now your refrigerator is full of food! Unfortunately, due to a lack of proper specification the contents of your fridge have defaulted to high quality pet food. 

I wish somebody would give me a hug ❤️

GM Angel

Granted! But that somebody is Adolf Hitler's possessed corpse.

I wish everyone here is granted their heart's fondest desire.

Foxtrot

Granted. But one of these peoples fondest desires is that all life on earth looks like animorphous flesh blobs with teeth and hair and genitalia. But we all have the same preconceived notions of beauty that we had before the cronenenberging

Enjoy!

I wish I could understand what animals say.

• Like 1

GM Angel

Granted! But it turns out all animals are hyper critical shit talkers with nothing good to say about anyone.

I wish I was a billionaire.

• Haha 1

IsabellaRose

Granted, but as soon as the money appears in your account, the world economy changes to an exclusively barter system, making cash and credit utterly worthless.

I wish all the homeless people had a place to stay.

• Like 1

Foxtrot

Granted. But it's wherever you live. Your exact house/apartment. And they aren't driven to get jobs and contribute to the household. There are bum fights and homeless people sex everywhere. 

I wish everyone was a superhero

• Haha 1

IsabellaRose

Granted, but with only heroes the balance of the universe is thrown off and an evil so unstoppable is created in order to balance out all those superheroes that it lays waste to the entire universe in milliseconds.

I wish that dog didn't only have three legs.

GM Angel

Granted, but your wish turns the dog into an eight legged brute the size of a truck who salivates as it considers devouring your tender flesh.

I wish blowjobs were easier to give, after 10-15 minutes if its still going my jaw really starts to ache.

• Haha 1

Mighty Joe

Granted,  but easier doesn't always mean better. You are no longer proficient in giving oral sex.

I wish I could control time and fix past mistakes.

• Haha 2

Foxtrot

Granted, but without those past mistakes to learn from you make new even worse mistakes in the future.

I wish people could teleport

• Like 1

Iceassassin25

Granted, but all the criminals have robbed every bank and now only they have money.

I wish Timesplitters 4 would come out