Old church

The town of Alder as many churches though this being the oldest, often abandoned but some say they hear the strangest of noises emitting from the church. they also say the church has been converted to worship of a dark god and that dark rituals happen within the bowels of the old building

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chazin stands in the doorway behind Lena, having curiously followed her to the church. He could feel the demonic energy coming from the girl in the nun outfit

"Lena, you'd best be careful. That's no human."

His wings fold back into the slits he'd cut into his clothes earlier

13 hours ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"No, my Demon side means nothing to me. I despise it, loathe it."

The dagger comes flying back forwards him, slicing open her other cheek before he catches it by the blade

"We could have had some fun if you'd just embraced it. But I guess nothing can be done." Luzu summons a ball of fire to her hand before launching it towards the half-breed. Then she quickly glances around her, searching for somewhere to make her escape.

He easily dodges the flaming ball that is hurtled towards him. He slips a bola from the pouch on his waist and throws it, catching her legs before throwing another one and binding her arms.

"Step one, never take your eyes off the enemy... But you're nothing but an inexperienced whore, now aren't you?"

Luzu yells in suprise as she is entangled by the bolas and then she falls to the ground. She tries to break loose, shaking and pulling, but she isn't able to. She angrily looks up at the half-breed, but then smirks. "Hey, I'm definitely a whore, but definitely not an inexperienced one. You just have to take out that cock and I can show you."

1 minute ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"I meant inexperienced in the art of combat..."

He could tell that she wasn't wrong though, and he was tempted to test her out.

"Oh, I knew what you meant. I just knew you'd be interested in something else. You know it'll feel good." Luzu smirked. She could feel that he was tempted.