Character's Personal Background

[Vergil's Past]

The Goodbye

[Shiori POV]

"This is my story, a story about a friend name Vergil. A friend who I....secretly have feeling for..." I mutter, sadly as I remember the pain.

I sigh as I took a good minute to gather some strength to speak up and I grip my hands at the pain still lingering in my heart. Regardless, I took some deep breath and continue the blissful memories.

"Before, Vergil wasn't the nice person to hang around and he always seems to know everything without relying on anyone. He was stubborn, too prideful, an alone, an idiot, no good guy-Oh!" I pause, as I became embarrass for blabbering on about him, "Umm.....well you get the point, Vergil wasn't nice at the start." I smile.

I chuckle at the nostalgic, "I remember us fighting quite frequently since I wasn't very good at expressing my feeling but I didn't care back then." I happily said, "Anyways! Now, Vergil has really change himself to be a better man. He always good morning to everyone, but with me he does it more caring and smiling at my presence." I explain, smiling.

"Good morning Shiori." He smile thinly.

"Yeah...good morning?.." I ask, confused.

"Everytime we spend our alone time, he try his best to be sweet and caring for someone else rather than himself for once." I said.

"Sorry for showing up late Shiori, I had some stuff I need to take care of with my Pokemons. Did you wait long for me?" Vergil apologizeas as his voice sounded a bit worry.

"No, I just came here myself and don't worry about it." I smile.

"That's a relief.." He mutters, "In any case, should we go?" Vergil ask.

I became impress by Vergil sudden change of personality after becoming the champ of Alola and not letting his persona belief getting in his mind. This is where my feeling for him occur and he slowly try to understand me. Sometime, the group didn't want to spend money on sweet and clothing since I was the type of girl who wanted to look fashionable but Vergil always spoil me. Their reason was because sweet make you fat and we didn't need extra clothing. 

"It look like your selfish need hasn't change and they ban you from buying unnecessary supply, " Vergil smile, as he look down at me, "Either way, I have money with your name on it if you seek your selfish wish to come true." Vergil explain.

"Awww! You are so sweet~" I smile.

Despite that, Vergil secretly come to my aid by buying sweet and clothing ever so often just to make me happy.

"I wasn't the type of girl who enjoy falling in love and I hated that nonsense just as he did but, I fell in love with him because of this change." I explain.

From there, I always try to do my best to show him my feelings and look at him differently. He is kind and caring on his own special way while remaining as prideful as ever which I didn't hate. Until one day, one of our friend name, Oz show up and reveal something big to me about Vergil.

"You like Vergil, don't you?" Oz smile.

"What? Did you hit yourself in your head that bad? That's impossible, never in a billions years." I laugh.

Oz didn't smile at my laughter and became serious for once which was odd for him to take something seriously.

"Let's hope so, I came here to tell you that Vergil won't stay long here so if you do love him, stay with him." Oz announced, seriously.

I didn't  believe Oz's word during that moment  since it sounded so dumb and I quickly left that little chat on the back of my mind.

"Vergil, are you plan to leave us?" I ask, curious.

"Hmph, I have no reason to leave this island. Why with the strange question?" Vergil ask.

"I-It's nothing! Just curious is all." I nervously blabber.

As days progress, our relationship slowly grew into a perfect chance for me to actually tell my feeling and for him to be mine. 

"That was the plan from the start, but..."

Vergil was gone, one day he just disappear from thin air and I became angry since I know Oz was the culprit of it. I search for him but he also disappear from this island and with the help of everyone, I realized those two were gone and I felt heartbroken for not telling him my truth feelings. I never knew why those two left but, I was happy and proud to meet them.

Archived