Hentai of the Day

This time I've come with a personal hentai that is different from ones I normally read. It features shota, and light netorare (NTR), incest and a gangbang. (For obvious reasons and not wanting to break any rules I've selected an image that doesn't feature anything sexual.) It's a pretty lighthearted story, and one that I've never fapped to. It was just a good read. Normally I wouldn't post this, but I think for people who are into that stuff will get some enjoyment out of it.

Title: Otomari-kai; by Denki Shougun.

5okbkuF.jpg

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My next hentai of the day is...!

Name: Teisou Kannen ZERO- by: Mizuryu Kei

It features a little of everything and I just love the artwork. It can be pretty comical at some points and the sex scenes are top notch. (Side note, as far as I can tell there is nothing loli or shota related but I picked an image I thought would be safe enough just in case.)

5.jpg

Today's Personal story is this: (Milk Party)

1.png

The story of a boy having a beautiful cow to milk her for some delicious milk but, he soon realize milking isn't the only thing she could do.~

In the end, they have a child together, happy end. =)

I don't mind having a family with Cow. (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

@SMFoxy I have read and re-read the rules. I'm not worried about posting anything that's not allowed but it's more of a "here's what's in this doujin" kind of thing and if I broke any rules I'd want to be warned. I wouldn't condone posting anything like that. I couldn't find anything suggestive and I'm not really one to post anything too sexual for my own preferences. Po-ju is an shota artist even if his "characters" are declared of age I still wouldn't post it unless they're fully clothed and non-sexualized. Sorry if there was any confusion on my end. 

Archived