Hentai of the Day

• Senior Staff

No, not at all. I misunderstood. Or misinterpreted. I think.
All I meant to say is that technically loli and shota are fine as long as they don't break that major rule.
It was just clearing it up in case there was any concern; I don't suspect you'd break the rules.
But for future reference, 'SFW' loli/shota is okay. Just no nudes and no sexy stuff. xD

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Senior Staff
9 minutes ago, PixelBoi said:

@SMFoxy We may have misunderstood each other. In any case thank you for clearing it up. If you were talking about the selfnotes I put on the previous posts of mine those were a just in case I missed something and it would need to be altered. 

Well, you're welcome. But yeah, I think we might have, just a little. xD

This one is going to be a little weird. It's a full on NTR story, about a boy living with three women. They all have feelings for the boy, the boy is into them, and they all start a relationship with him. The boy does doubt himself from time to time, but they all go on vacation together, and the three women (a mother and her daughters) Are tricked, and forced to have sex with other men. Which leads to a rather bittersweet ending. I think this is more of a 'read it don't fap to it' doujin, but who knows. 

Title: Tachibana-san- By: Jin

3.jpg

Archived