What are some Animes that ended that up wanted a season 2 to?

• 8 months later...

An old anime I liked was Highschool of the Dead, because I was hitting puberty and had a fascination for zombies, I think that same year Walking dead was the biggest thing ever. But yeah, it ended on a decent note that left a lot for interpretation. Though I heard the manga went a lot farther than the anime.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was watching a lot of anime last year (2017) just cause I hadn't been watching anime, and I wanted something either complete, or just wanted a new form of media to watch. So, I had watched animes like Steins; Gate, FLCL, and started watching Overlord. Only to see that these three got more seasons. 

• 11 months later...

Eden of the East is one of the greatest anime of all time. It was short, sweet, had two feature length films at the end but could have gone further, especially how it was left open ended. I've sat here wondering what that lunatic's plans for changing the world could have been.

• 2 months later...

By the way, a slap of reality for you guys...

Highschool of the Dead Season 2 won't happen, the manga author's dead already and the studio didn't want to ruin the franchise by their own "Ideas" of that said Season 2. Well, at least they aren't drunken like ASREAD and TNK with Highschool DxD S3 tho.

Archived