What are some Animes that ended that up wanted a season 2 to?

• 1 month later...

I feel like I'm performing necromancy on a thread that's been dug out of its grave multiple times now, but whatever, it's been a boring day for me and I got time.

I find it curious that some series are mentioned that I feel end precisely as they mean to, like Eden of the East and Trigun. I feel like each had something specific it was saying and finished off with that message done and said. Does the universe allow for more? Certainly, but would that really improve things thematically? I'm a firm believer that more is not always better, and I'm glad for each of those series to be what they are.

On the other hand, Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash was not a great show, but certainly one of the more interesting isekai with a gorgeous art style. I'd love to see more of that, but clearly it was made to be a thirteen episode commercial for the Light Novels. Alas, such is the sadness of fate and capitalism.

• 4 weeks later...

Devil is a part timer definitely deserves a second season.

Goblin Slayer actually is getting another season, saw that a few times and just wanted to point that out

I agree about high school of the Dead, sad reality check though, I loved that anime as it was one of my first, back when I relied on Netflix for anime.

I would love to see drifters getting another season, that show was awesome!

Archived