CILF (Characters I Love to Fuck)

I think I saw one of these similar posts over in the video games topic, but I don't really see one here over in anime. How come? Anime is full of sexy girls and guys, and I'm sure there's a lot of people here that get the hots for the various characters they see. So here's a thread where people can mention the characters they have the hots for. And please, no don't shame others for the characters they like. Just because you might not like a character, doesn't mean someone else can't like them. :3

I'll start:

Akeno - Highschool DxD

Nanoha and Fate - Lyrical Nanoha

Chris Yukine - Symphogear

Ange - Cross Ange

Lucy - Fairy Tail

Rin - Fate series

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My turn:

Masuzu Natsukawa - OreShura

I like Masuku because she is cold, stubborn, and not much caring about others but despite that her outer feelings. Once she understands you, she will become the best love partner and do cute things which I won't spoil a lot. >.<

Kudryavka Noumi - Little Busters!

Kud is a cute little transparent student from Russia and acts so cute with her own catchphrase to add to her cuteness. Basically, cute, adorable and need someone to look after her. <3 

Akane Senri - Rewrite

Akane is the same as Masuku with some different but in the end, love change them to become the best love partner and they are an independent woman. =3

Emilia - Re: Zero

Emilia is different since she a bit hard to understand but her appearance and status made me want to have her. >3<

Jibril - No game No life

A very lewd angel name Jibril who is very cocky and very intelligent while also having a lewd body. ^^

Ooh~...let's see, I'll list five of my favourites~...

* Asama Tomo, from Horizon in The Middle of Nowhere.

Hekapoo, from Star vs. The Forces of Evil.

Ryouka Narusawa, from Occultic;Nine.

Super Pochaco, from Nitroplus.

Wicke, from Pokémon.

Yeah... I like 'em thicc~, as you can probably tell~. xP <3

(only gonna give 2 for now because I haven't watch anime in a long time so the list is based on pure memory)

-Himari Noihara (Omamori Himari): I absolutely loved her when watching the series. She was my first pure example of "Cute+Hot". Especially her neko form ^_^ [Omamori Himari is an old anime in todays standard]

c8741c6431b9bf3ffeb1eedb3a83fd9a22594d2e

7eec74b1b992bd82f31802ce2b691212--series

-Tatenashi Sarashiki (Infinite Stratos season 2): She just has this charm out of her out of all girls in Infinite Stratos. I grow to love the teasing flirt girls through my time I watch anime, and Tatenashi was just my absolute love from IS2 @Çhërry can say so too 

tumblr_mvkisbOrXt1r7jzano1_500.gif

432?cb=20161108191844&path-prefix=es

14 hours ago, Yuuto Hiroshige said:

(only gonna give 2 for now because I haven't watch anime in a long time so the list is based on pure memory)

-Himari Noihara (Omamori Himari): I absolutely loved her when watching the series. She was my first pure example of "Cute+Hot". Especially her neko form ^_^ [Omamori Himari is an old anime in todays standard]

c8741c6431b9bf3ffeb1eedb3a83fd9a22594d2e

7eec74b1b992bd82f31802ce2b691212--series

-Tatenashi Sarashiki (Infinite Stratos season 2): She just has this charm out of her out of all girls in Infinite Stratos. I grow to love the teasing flirt girls through my time I watch anime, and Tatenashi was just my absolute love from IS2 @Çhërry can say so too 

tumblr_mvkisbOrXt1r7jzano1_500.gif

432?cb=20161108191844&path-prefix=es

Dios mio... 

• 1 month later...

Goldentime - Kaga Koko

My first ever anime girl crush for obvious reasons *_* <3

One Piece - Nami

A lot of people dont like her, at least from what i experienced, but shes still hot af and waifu material

Re.Zero - Rem

After watching the anime i just had to add her to my favorite anime girls list. Hot and cute at the same damn time

Akame ga kill - Leone

Big tits, great dominant attitude, what else do i need to say :P

Nanatsu no taizai - Diane and Elizabeth

One of my all time favorite anime (Top 3). And those two ladies are just too sweet and hot not to add to this list <3

Nisekoi - Chitoge

Long blonde hair, cute as hell and such a nice body. Damn i wanna fuck her

• 1 year later...

For mine I would probably have to say:

Erza Scarlet and/or Juvia Lockser - Fairy Tail.

Honestly its really hard to choose between the two.

Aki Izayoi - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

I think I just have a thing for redheads. 

Blair - Soul Eater

Just one look at her and you could easily see why.

Mina Ashido - My Hero Academia

She was just always the one that stood out the most and plus why not test out the acid as lube.

Machi Komacine - Hunter x Hunter

She seems like someone who would be cold to you in public but in the bed if you show dominance over her she would make a complete 180.

• 2 months later...

Inuyasha-Sesshomaru: Please let me serve and please you my lord! I'll do a much better job than Jakkin!

Tenchi Muyo-Space Pirate Ryoko: Love your sexy carefree attitude and the way you sexually harass Tenchi, Harass me instead please Demon-sama!

Berserk-Guts: Oh you poor poor man, you just need a cuddle to make you feel a bit better...and maybe a tit job!

Bleach-Soi fon- Put a butterfly on my heart and I'll trace a butterfly with my tongue where ever you'd like. I love you Captain!

• 3 weeks later...

I have a few that I just absolutely adore

Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell)The violet hair, the cybernetic youthful appearance, the absolute badassery (please kick my ass, PLEASE). Definitely at the top of my list. https://myanimelist.net/character/5830/Machi_Komachine

Machi Komachine (Hunter x Hunter)What can I say, I have a weakness for cute, pink-haired girls that are also super cold and uncaring. Not Tsundere, really, but just, uninterested. 

Mito Freecss (Hunter x Hunter): Honestly, I just think she's super hot. Lemme tap that. 

I could go on and on, honestly... 

• 1 month later...

Hmmm so many, but I’ll name my top hotties lol

Byakuya Kuchiki -Bleach

A0KSP4kRZZs-13XJXr4qIr3MOqHY7Gpru57UBmyG

Seemingly Cold. Dutiful. Elegant. Regal. And capable of producing a fiery passion that I often dream of having consume me. 

Toshiro Hitdugaya- Bleach

7135867-288-k966434.jpg

What can I say? I like the feisty ones. And he’s cool. Literally. And I don’t mind the height since I’m a shrimp too. 

Jushiro Ukitake- Bleach

tumblr_n2sti1m7xV1siaffro1_500.jpg

Kind. Mature. Long gorgeous hair. Fragile yet strong. He may be sick but I don’t mind playing nursemaid...

These are just one anime but I don’t want to ramble on too long....

Archived