CILF (Characters I Love to Fuck)

Okay, I’ll toss my hat into the ring. These characters are in a numbered list to keep things organized. I’m not playing favorites here.

1. Tsubaki Nakatsukasa (Soul Eater)

I love Soul Eater, and I’ve always found Black Star’s weapon partner, Tsubaki, to be quite sexy. She’s sweet, shy, self-conscious, and a kickass kunoichi with a million ways to kill you. She’s also got a rockin’ body and standard attire that accentuates her various curves. I’d wait till she’s 18, obviously, but I’d get into bed with her.

2. Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)

Not only is she from one of the best animes ever made (not just because of the crazy outfits and scandalous scenes), but she’s got a beautiful body and an attitude. Definitely worthy of the CILF title. Again, I’d wait till she’s 18, but she’d be worth the wait. Oh, and if you know the story, she’s basically immortal from what I understand. Even if she isn’t, she’s still sexy as all hell. And talk about dominant. Woof.

3. Momo Yaoyorozu, Kyoka Jiro, Ochaco Ururaka, Midnight and Mt. Lady (My Hero Academia)

Kinda cheating here, but these ladies are all worth a place on this list. The school girls (the first three) need to be 18, but they are all sexy enough to fuck. Momo for her body and intelligence, Kyoka for her attitude and her powers over sound, Ochaco for being cute and potentially banging you in zero gravity, Midnight for her body and dominatrix persona, and Mt. Lady for the pun that is her name...and her body and giantess powers.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh boy, I'm a bit of a basic bitch when it comes to this stuff, but sure why not? It'll be interesting.

1. Yoko Littner

I'm a sucker for fiery redheads and Yoko was definitely my first introduction to that kink. She's sexy, she rocks a massive sniper rifle, and she probably has one of the best arcs of character development in that era of anime.

1. Esdeath

A friggin' powerhouse of confidence. She tops Satsuki for me as a female protagonist who can just project authority. Everything she does is a power move, but her softer scenes really do endear her to the viewer.

1. Korwa (Granblue Fantasy)

A bit of an obscure one, but she's great. Just one of the most attractive character designs I've ever seen from a game full of great character design.

• 3 months later...

On 13/01/2018 at 12:03, Rachel Chan said:

It would be moar fun if everyone tell why are those character make it into their list XD

Then I shall attempt to make this moar fun for you, and with some luck, some others too.

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Name: "Master" Nemesis
Species: Transformed Weapon
Body Type: Can switch from petite to mature  
Origin: To Love-Ru

Personality: Nemesis is sadistic, mischievous, domineering and mysterious. She also has an eery and erotic side to her and finds shyness arousing making her want to turn such people into her servants. She said that she doesn't have full control over her erotic personality and would act on it on impulse. Upon her first appearance, her erotic tendencies quickly earned an uneasy impression from various people, and jealousy from fellow females. She can be quite patient, often stalking people to find out their weaknesses before advancing.

-Notes-

Not gonna deny it. I like strong women, and Nemesis is a prime example of that. Not just in terms of abilities. She is manipulative girl/lady with an assertive behavior, capable of hiding it under an innocent behavior, making her not only pretty, but fascinating in my eyes. There is a lot to learn from her, and if we are all honest, aren't we all a little bit attracted to darkness?
...And with her you have a 2 in one deal so what is not to love?

Spoiler

spacer.png

Name: Hajime Nagumo
Species: Human-Monster Hybrid
Body Type: Muscular 175 cm tall
Origin: Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou / from commonplace to world's strongest

Personality: Summing up his personality in a few sentences is difficult since it changes drastically at one point, and changes bit by bit on occasion. But his most general personality is what you see and think. After he was left for dead a betrayal, Hajime abandoned his kindness and adopted a newly personality of being cold, unstable, ruthless, uncaring and sadistic murderer, going as far as to murder even supposed old friends if they stand in his way. But there is more to him. Despite of being merciless and a murderer, Hajime is still does show moments of honest kindness. He freed someone he didn't know anything about upon hearing that their situation was caused by one betrayal. He saved another comrade from drowning. He showed mercy to a possessed dragon when they were most vulnerable. And he became a father to a child who got deeply attached to him. Whenever his good deeds outweigh his bad ones is up to the beholder however.

-Why?-
Hajme is one of the few characters I know who are edgy for a reason. He was betrayed, lost his whole arm, almost starved to death, had to literally fight for his life (against monsters of a way higher level), and despite having the firepower to let his rage out on the world around him, he instead focuses, thinks, and saves lives even through other options would benefit him more. He is also incredibly smart. Not only did he get the idea to craft modern weaponry with his Medieval RPG themed alchemy skills, he also doesn't care for traditions or ideologies, making him in my opinion interesting to observe. This is what makes him rank high on my respect list. Granted, he would probably fuck me before I get the chance, but considering his stamina, that's a win-win if I ever saw one.

(Oh and skip the anime and go straight to the manga please. This adaptation skips A LOT of content. You don't get that it's an isekai until you hit EP2 if I am not mistaken)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tifa Lockhart - FF VII not remake ver(Either Dissidia or OG)

Lara Croft - Tomb Raider(anyone but the 2013 reboot, OG Lara preferable)

Ashley - RE IV, even she is a very heavy burden, I would not say no to her body

Ai-chan - Getsuyoubi no Tawawa

Illustrious - Azur Lane

Siege - Arknights

Keqing and/or Lisa - Genshin Impact

Camilla - Fire Embelem

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In no particular order

• The Expanse, Chrisjen Avasarala (but she's going to have to keep the clothes on), Amos Burton and/or Camina Drummer
  • Mike Ehrmantraut is a solid choice but he doesn't strike me as bi
  • Chiana from Farscape
  • Do Ha-Na from The Uncanny Counter
  • Anyone Doona Bae ever played
  • The whole of Alice in Borderland (and if anyone wants to RP in that setting HMU)

• 4 months later...

ooooh nice idea

Lucy - Fairy tail 

Ranma female version - Ranma 1/2

Sarada - Boruto

Hinata - Boruto/naruto

Lala/momo/darkness/mikan - to-love-ru darkness

Akko - LWA

Bulma - Dragon ball/Z era

Hiiki/Chris - Symphogear

Nami/robin hell 50% of the girls - One piece

Misaka mikoto/Saten ruiko- Index/Railgun

most of the girls from My Hero Academia

I know this way out of left field, but there’s a lot of characters in the SNK-verse (NOT ATTACK ON TITAN, I’m Talking about the one with all the fighting games) that would be amazing to fuck… I mean… who doesn’t wanna threesome with Rock Howard and Vanessa?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 17/09/2021 at 15:03, Anthro63RP said:

I know this way out of left field, but there’s a lot of characters in the SNK-verse (NOT ATTACK ON TITAN, I’m Talking about the one with all the fighting games) that would be amazing to fuck… I mean… who doesn’t wanna threesome with Rock Howard and Vanessa?

I'll be the meat in that sandwich 

• 4 months later...

To be fair, there are some cute girls that I love, but that also makes it hard for me to think of having anything sexual done to them. It is just that they have this endearing cute quality to them? So Id' rather make them my little sister and pet their head. One such character would be Toga Himiko.

If we are talking about characters I'd like to subject to my sexual desires, my list is rather long. Chief among them I guess is definatelly female Ranma.

On 10/09/2021 at 23:06, Zac369 said:

Ranma female version - Ranma 1/2

So no, you can't have her Zac. I would cockblock you forver.

Anyway, a small part of my list:

Ranma Saotome(♀) - Ranma 1/2

Matsuri Kazamaki(♀) - Ayakashi Triangle

Natsuru Senou(♀) - Kampfer

Mai Natsume(♀) - Blazblue

Sōji Mitsuka(♀) (Both the Tail Red and Godess Solar forms) - Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu.

Futaba Shimeru(♀) - Futaba-kun Change!

Riko Yuusaki(♀) - To Love-ru

Mizuki Suzushiro(♀) - Boku-Girl

Hinata Tachibana(♀) - Fantasy Bishoujo

Nool(♀) - Warzard

Mira(♀) - kenja no deshi wo nanoru kenja

Ryuko Mitsurugi(♀) - Real Bout High-school

Nena Trinity(♀) - Gundam 00

Quess Paraya(♀) - Gundam Char's Counterattack

Lirin(♀) - Saiyuki

Mian Toris(♀) - Karavan kidd

Mayuka Masaki(♀) - tenchi muyou!

Utena Tenjou(♀) - shoujo kakumei utena

Milim Nava(♀) - tensei shitara slime datta ken

Rimuru Tempest(♀) - tensei shitara slime datta ken

Najimi Osana(♀) - Komi-san wa komyushou desu

Yohko Mano(♀) - Mamono Hunter Yohko

Ai Amatsu(♀) - Twin Angels

Samus Aran(♀) - Metroid

Emilie de Rochefort(♀) - Tekken

Nowa Sugaya(♀) - sono bisque doll wa koi wo suru

Marin Kitagawa(♀) - sono bisque doll wa koi wo suru

Monster Princess Do-S(♀) - One-punch man

Mosquito Girl(♀) - One-punch man

Captain Mizuki(♀) - One-punch man

Shadow Ring(♀) - One-punch man

RingRing(♀) - One-punch man

Suiko(♀) - One-punch man

Lily(♀) - One-Punch man

Ryuko Matoi(♀) - Kill la Kill

Mysterious Heroine X(♀) - fate/grand order

Master Artoria(♀) - fate/grand order

Artoria Pendragon (Alter, Saber and Lily)(♀) - fate/grand order

Ritsuka Fujimaru(♀) - fate/grand order

Nana Hiiragi(♀) - munou na nana

Nanoca Flanka(♀) - aoi umi no tristia

Tamaki Kotatsu(♀) - en'en no shouboutai

Domino(♀) - Pokemon

Kanaka Amaya(♀) - Aiura

Miakis(♀) - gensou suikoden

Patty/Yua(♀) - Breath of Fire II

Akane Segawa(♀) - netoge no yome wa onna no ko janai to omotta?

Giiko Nokumura(♀) - chimamire sukeban chainsaw

Reiko Himezono(♀) (in her original body) -  zombie-ya_reiko

Shii Arisugawa(♀) - arisugawa shii

Cthugha(♀) - haiyore! nyaruko

Maryaan(♀) - Too heart 2

• 2 months later...

Oh Boy I've got quite a few if I'm being honest. I'll keep it a little small though, since I have s lot of girls I'd love to bang. So Here... We... Go.

Most of the girls from Azur Lane, especially Atago, Taihou, Hood and Kashino.

Rem and Ram - Re:Zero

Shamsiel Shahar - Kyonyuu Fantasy

Momo, Nejire, Mount Lady and Lady Midnight - My Hero Academia

Pyra/Mythra - Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Blake, Yang, Pyrrha, Winter - Rwby

Ahri, Irelia, Sona - League of Legends

Elysia, Raiden Mei, Durandal - Honkai Impact

Lisa, Raiden Shogun, Beidou, Yae Miko, Eula - Genshin Impact

Mordred, Rin, Artoria Pendragon, BB, Passionlip, and honestly just most of the girls from the Fate Series.

Ran, Sakura, Yuyuko, Yukari, Hong Meiling, Patchouli, Remilla, Flandere - Touhou

Cynthia, Skyla, Bea, Hex Maniac, Hilda, Rosa, Gardevoir - Pokemon

Camilla (Ideal Big Sis), Tharja, Lucina, Kagero, Hilda, Marianne - Fire Emblem

Lucoa, Toru, Elma, Iluli - Dragon Maid

Quite a few monster girl types such as Cowgirls, Succubus, and Kitsunes.

I could go on and on, but these are a few of the characters I would definitely bang.

On 27/06/2022 at 08:56, Nan-Yo said:

To be fair, there are some cute girls that I love, but that also makes it hard for me to think of having anything sexual done to them. It is just that they have this endearing cute quality to them? So Id' rather make them my little sister and pet their head. One such character would be Toga Himiko.

If we are talking about characters I'd like to subject to my sexual desires, my list is rather long. Chief among them I guess is definatelly female Ranma.

So no, you can't have her Zac. I would cockblock you forver.

Anyway, a small part of my list:

Ranma Saotome(♀) - Ranma 1/2

Matsuri Kazamaki(♀) - Ayakashi Triangle

Natsuru Senou(♀) - Kampfer

Mai Natsume(♀) - Blazblue

Sōji Mitsuka(♀) (Both the Tail Red and Godess Solar forms) - Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu.

Futaba Shimeru(♀) - Futaba-kun Change!

Riko Yuusaki(♀) - To Love-ru

Mizuki Suzushiro(♀) - Boku-Girl

Hinata Tachibana(♀) - Fantasy Bishoujo

Nool(♀) - Warzard

Mira(♀) - kenja no deshi wo nanoru kenja

Ryuko Mitsurugi(♀) - Real Bout High-school

Nena Trinity(♀) - Gundam 00

Quess Paraya(♀) - Gundam Char's Counterattack

Lirin(♀) - Saiyuki

Mian Toris(♀) - Karavan kidd

Mayuka Masaki(♀) - tenchi muyou!

Utena Tenjou(♀) - shoujo kakumei utena

Milim Nava(♀) - tensei shitara slime datta ken

Rimuru Tempest(♀) - tensei shitara slime datta ken

Najimi Osana(♀) - Komi-san wa komyushou desu

Yohko Mano(♀) - Mamono Hunter Yohko

Ai Amatsu(♀) - Twin Angels

Samus Aran(♀) - Metroid

Emilie de Rochefort(♀) - Tekken

Nowa Sugaya(♀) - sono bisque doll wa koi wo suru

Marin Kitagawa(♀) - sono bisque doll wa koi wo suru

Monster Princess Do-S(♀) - One-punch man

Mosquito Girl(♀) - One-punch man

Captain Mizuki(♀) - One-punch man

Shadow Ring(♀) - One-punch man

RingRing(♀) - One-punch man

Suiko(♀) - One-punch man

Lily(♀) - One-Punch man

Ryuko Matoi(♀) - Kill la Kill

Mysterious Heroine X(♀) - fate/grand order

Master Artoria(♀) - fate/grand order

Artoria Pendragon (Alter, Saber and Lily)(♀) - fate/grand order

Ritsuka Fujimaru(♀) - fate/grand order

Nana Hiiragi(♀) - munou na nana

Nanoca Flanka(♀) - aoi umi no tristia

Tamaki Kotatsu(♀) - en'en no shouboutai

Domino(♀) - Pokemon

Kanaka Amaya(♀) - Aiura

Miakis(♀) - gensou suikoden

Patty/Yua(♀) - Breath of Fire II

Akane Segawa(♀) - netoge no yome wa onna no ko janai to omotta?

Giiko Nokumura(♀) - chimamire sukeban chainsaw

Reiko Himezono(♀) (in her original body) -  zombie-ya_reiko

Shii Arisugawa(♀) - arisugawa shii

Cthugha(♀) - haiyore! nyaruko

Maryaan(♀) - Too heart 2

Would you cock block me though?  After close to 20 years of writing together, you should be willing to share.  I'd only want a turn with some of them.   At least some of which shouldn't surprise you (especially Ranma and Utena).  Ryuko too, Yohko, Saber.  Maybe Quess, if she was quiet.

• 3 months later...
On 11/09/2022 at 08:46, ScreamingBirb said:

Oh Boy I've got quite a few if I'm being honest. I'll keep it a little small though, since I have s lot of girls I'd love to bang. So Here... We... Go.

Most of the girls from Azur Lane, especially Atago, Taihou, Hood and Kashino.

Rem and Ram - Re:Zero

Shamsiel Shahar - Kyonyuu Fantasy

Momo, Nejire, Mount Lady and Lady Midnight - My Hero Academia

Pyra/Mythra - Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Blake, Yang, Pyrrha, Winter - Rwby

Ahri, Irelia, Sona - League of Legends

Elysia, Raiden Mei, Durandal - Honkai Impact

Lisa, Raiden Shogun, Beidou, Yae Miko, Eula - Genshin Impact

Mordred, Rin, Artoria Pendragon, BB, Passionlip, and honestly just most of the girls from the Fate Series.

Ran, Sakura, Yuyuko, Yukari, Hong Meiling, Patchouli, Remilla, Flandere - Touhou

Cynthia, Skyla, Bea, Hex Maniac, Hilda, Rosa, Gardevoir - Pokemon

Camilla (Ideal Big Sis), Tharja, Lucina, Kagero, Hilda, Marianne - Fire Emblem

Lucoa, Toru, Elma, Iluli - Dragon Maid

Quite a few monster girl types such as Cowgirls, Succubus, and Kitsunes.

I could go on and on, but these are a few of the characters I would definitely bang.

You have good taste 

Archived