Winter 2018 Anime

1 hour ago, Manni said:

Actually, I don't know what's on this season! LOL. Haven't been keeping up. Since you are the Anime Guru here, maybe you could make some recommendations for me to get a gist of what's been good over the years?

Hmm, let's see. There's a few shows that I can recommend, but it also depends on what you're into. Overlord and Seven Deadly Sins are returning for a second season, so if you're familiar with the content of those show (one being a different take on the 'trapped in an MMO premise, the other a fun shounen anime) I'd say give those shows a watch. If you're familiar with the Fate series (battle royale between historical figures and legends), Fate/Extra is having an anime, based off the PSP game. Violet Evergarden is a beautiful show that sets up some things that'll surely hit you right in the feels. While I haven't started watching it yet, I've heard that Laid-Back Camp is a fun and relaxing show. Pop Team Epic is a fun watch if you wanna watch a show about internet memes, just crazy randomness for the whole episode. And for as a personal favorite, Killing Bites would be a show for those that enjoy watching trash, the types of shows that you know it's stupid, but you can't help but love it.

And that's just scratching the surface of it, there's tons of shows that I'm not watching that are probably pretty good. Like I said, it mostly depends on personal interests. Here's a site that can probably help you browse some of the latest shows.

http://anichart.net/Winter-2018

Archived