If EcchiDreams Were a Family...

Well.. myself, probably an older brother figure. 

@Sunstone Waifu for laifu

@SMFoxy *Cough*Edit*Cough* Estranged didn't fit the context of what I meant. More like a totally awesome stalker/cousin, who I've never really spoken with.

@lVergill Younger brother

@Yuuto Hiroshige Other younger brother who I've never really spoken to. 

Everyone else. '3' No idea. Random family spots that need to be filled. 

Edited by PixelBoi

• Senior Staff
16 hours ago, PixelBoi said:

@Sunstone Waifu for laifu

@SMFoxy *Cough*Edit*Cough* Estranged didn't fit the context of what I meant. More like a totally awesome stalker/cousin, who I've never really spoken with.

I'd probably be your sibling-in-law then. xD

Anyway, if you wanna talk, I'm pretty damn near always on.
Just chat at me, or drop me and EcchiText.
I really should get to know the guy who's so gay for my little brother @Sunstone. xD

~I~ think I'm the most silly in my EcchiDreams family! >w< @SMFoxy and @Manni would be my older brothers, and I think Foxy is the big meanie bro to me. *huff~* ¬.¬ 😂😝 @Thesewords is my awesome older sister, who I'd love to go shopping with, just us! 😊 And @PixelBoi is the man I would hold my arms out for a big cuddle whenever we see each other and I would never let go~. 🤗💕

I am the big sister who is very lecherous and does underhanded lewd things that one would not notice unless it was happening to you individually. Very caring and very protective, but will be prone to sneak into rooms at night ;3 

@SMFoxy would be the older brother, who's room i frequent the most and more aware of my perversions of each sibling 

@Sunstone would be my baby brother who i would constantly buy dresses for only in hopes the wind will blow it up, also spoil with treats and candies

@ShuyaHideaki would be the middle brother who still wants to sleep in my bed with me and we joke around a lot 

the other cousins and aunts I know and care about but I am mostly into my siblings xD 

• 2 years later...

well i see this whole site has a on big family and

@Temaelrin is like the head of the family or the god in my holy book of ecchi dreams 

@Neptune is the goddess of the pokes and yaoi of Ecchi dreams and the true queen 

@Sunstoneis like the sunny little brother that makes ecchi dreams smile with his shinny glow 

@Peculiarityis my tree brother of my crusades and one of my bestest friends on here of ecchi dreams 

@Kerzin Kalamond is like a big panda brother that  is always watching over to all and memes with you long the way one Ecchi dreams 

@Reyna is the kinkyest girl i have ever role played and is just a sweet heart to like a little sister a lewd on on here 

@Cute bish is the first to greet me on this mighty site of ecchi dreams and its a sweet heart of as girl 

@Elena Ichinomiyais the fire in is site ore the heat that comes off of it most of the time 

@GM Angelis like the big lewd older sister of ecchi dreams that is always there to help you out no matter how down you feel 

@Whoreowe might not have talked but you are a fellow crusader of ecch dreams and i had to put you on here 

@LeonaFair is like another older sister that is there to talk to on here there are so many awesome people my heart can't take it sometimes ^^ 

@SaraTheCuteLoliGirl a daughter should never tell daddy not to crusade it is what i am and it is in my name of ecchi dreams i love all of this site has one not just one ❤️❤️ 

@AvaBunny bunny sister you must protect from all harm and would crusade for too  

my version of ecch dreams crazy family 

Edited by Dozle The Crusader
  • Love 4
  • Woohoo 4

I guess I see myself as the black sheep...I'm awkward but can be lovable at times. 

@DozleZabie2 I see ya like a little brother that I can relax myself with and talk about anything. 

@Kendra Love she's like a really cuddly gal I wish I could know better. 

Edited by LeonaFair
  • Love 1

@ShotaTrap: My boyfriend. Cutest trap EVER!

@DozleZabie2:My daddy.Extremely nice, except for when he's crusading.

@Elena Ichinomiya:My mother in law. She even cuddled with me once!

@GM Angel:My other mother in law. Words can't explain how grateful I am for her letting me move in with her, Elena, and Rei (ShotaTrap)

@Peculiarity:My best tree friend. He's given me more head pats than anyone else on here!

• Like 2

Rather than family, i was thinking ED as an apartment IRL instead...

We have arsonist party for gardener (@DozleZabie2 and his collage) 

A pokey landlady who like to shout yay~ yaoi lately (...of course its the smol  @Neptune)

Always smug landlord who always bring a monthly yaoi magazine for his waifu leading other tenant think he's swing that way (...don't judge me @Temaelrin)

Sneaky foxy who like to write a haiku (Rose are red, Violet are blue da ba dee @SMFoxy)

Wise speaking bonsai (sway left~ sway right~ I'M INSPIRED BY SILENT WISDOM OF @Peculiarity)

Sunshine beam that everyone always shout must protect whenever he's around (No way i left behind @Sunstone)

A literate girl who can kill you with her words alone (*sweating* go easy on me, i always orgasm when there's well structured words @Reyna)

A running away angel who always lewd anyone when possible (That angel lady never sit still does she? @GM Angel)

Alluring neighbor lady who can lure a man and woman alike (You didn't do thing yet here i am feel hot just by looking at that neighbor of mine @IsabellaRose)

The always ready 24/7 nurse who welcome anyone to her room to let her take "care" of you (Are those needle really- AAUGHH! More please~ @Cute bish)

Panda bouncer who always put things in balance (*inhale* *exhale* Om~ with @Kerzin Kalamond)

Someone that always make certain individual blush whenever he appear (...uhh...hello, what a nice weather huh? @Reven)

Talking headphone  (Hey, i listen to music not podcast @Manni!)

And of lastly, a lady who make her own room look like dragon lair (...*sneeze*)

I KNOW this topic ask what if ED is a family. But my excuse is this is my imagination of ED as your somewhat Family-Friendly apartment.

Edited by Elena Ichinomiya
Add another dreamer
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, IsabellaRose said:

I don't really know how this place would work as a family...

does that mean I'm the disowned cousin who's been removed from the will that nobody talks to anymore?

Nah, I'm the pervy uncle who teaches everyone how to have 'fun' and you're my wife who keeps me half-ways in check 😛