Side Story: Unwrapping the Layers

Karma giggles softly as Thaene compliments him, making the fox blush a bit harder than before. He had received compliments Loke that before, but not once had he had this adverse of a reaction. He gives a soft moan when he feels the pert smack against his leather covered rump. He was glad that Thaene approved, as this was his most Gothic outfit in his wardrobe. He nodded softly as he was informed of the appointment that had been made

"I'm alright with that~ And we have to make a little side trip, correct?"

Karma smiles sweetly before leaning down to grab a book off of the floor that his clumsy tail had knocked off of the counter. While he was bent over, Thaene would receive a beautiful view of Karma's ass, defined perfectly by the tight leather pants. When Karma straightens himself up, he looks at the cover of the book before setting it down on the counter again

• Community Administrator

As Karma bent down, Thaene followed the movement with his silvery eyes, pursing his lips in appreciation of the sight of Karma’s well shaped arse. He wondered how quickly he could get and do this errand for his friend, because he was so tempted to pull Karma into an alley or something and fuck him. That thought really appealed to him, and it would make sure that Karma was properly prepared for his parole officer. He took several moments to control his unruly cock before saying, “Right, come on before I fuck you over the table or something.” He said, spanking Karma on the arse once again before using his memory to find his way to the front door which he opened up. He was greeted by a blast of cold air that made him shiver, “Damn, it’s cold outside. I hope you’ve got a coat or something.” He called back to the fox boy.

He stepped outside, looking out across the sky, seeing that it was a rather uniform grey colour. It looked as if it would snow at any moment. He pulled out his phone, and checked online to confirm that yes, snow was forecasted for today. Quite a fair bit of it. He hoped that if he did fuck Karma in an alley, it won’t become a problem. He stuffed his phone back into his pocket as he waited for his lover to come and join him.

• Love 1

Karma giggles gently with the feeling of the firm pat on his ass. He nods as he is commanded by Thaene to follow him, making sure to grab his keys from the. Counter and a coat from the closet before walking out and locking the door behind him. He walks to the small parking lot behind the apartment where he finds his car, a 2017 Prius Prime. He unlocks the door and steps into the driver's seat before turning on the car

"Come on, let's go, slowpoke!"

Thaene rolled his eyes as he swung around to follow Karma as the fox boy raced on ahead. He moved into the parking lot, glancing around to see if there were people watching, a habit that he had picked up not only from years of dealing drugs but also from his time on the inside. If one didn’t watch ones back, bad things had a tendency to happen. He stepped up to the car and opened up the front passenger door and got inside, closing the door behind him.

“Damn, Karma. You’ve got a sweet looking ride. So much better than my old banger.” Thaene remarked as he turned in his seat to look into the back as he made a visual inspection of the car before setting back in his seat. He wasn’t jealous that Karma had a better car, but it certainly made him feel like he drove a really shitty tin can. But then Karma must make a lot of money to be able to afford something like this, while Thaene was technically unemployed and living with his grandparents due to the conditions of his parole. The only source of income that he had, was from the selling of his drugs which, when factoring the costs, didn’t give him enough to buy something as fancy as this.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Karma gives a small giggle at Thaene's comment before turning the key in the ignition and listening to the engine refusing to start with a rough splutter. He furrows his brows, an annoyed look coming across his face before he turns the key again to get the same result. He smacks the steering wheel before turning his head to Thaene. His golden eyes shimmer under the door light as he opens his door and climbs out

"Bullshit with the ignition again... I'm sorry, sir."

Karma pulls a phone out of his pocket before tapping the keys and holding it up to his ear, a rather distinct man's voice coming from the other side of the call with a "Hello?" Karma begins to speak in an annoyed tone to the person on the other end.

"It's Karma. The same problem with the ignition. Yeah. Alright. Can I get you to tow it to the shop? Alright. Thanks, Daddy"

Karma hangs up and slips the phone back into his pocket before glancing back at Thaene and giving a small, sorry smile

"So it looks like we're walking there... I hope that's not too much of an inconvenience, sir"

Thaene looked over at Karma when the engine of the car sputtered, before he looked at where they ignition was, watching as Karma tried again before he smacked the steering wheel in his frustration. A frustration that Thaene sympathised with, as that had often happened to his own car before he had been able to fix it up properly. When Karma got out of the car, Thaene followed his example and got back out into the bitterly cold air. He closed the door with a snap before turning around, his shoes making a grinding sound on the snow beneath his feet. He then shrugged, “No need to be sorry, sexy. Shit happens.” He said, his breath steaming on the cold air. He stuffed his hands in his pocket before he moved around the car as Karma got out his phone and called someone, clearly someone that would be able to do something about his car.

Thaene cocked an eyebrow at his friend when he put away the phone, “Inconvenience? No. I’m someone that tends to walk the streets a lot. And there’s no need to call me ‘sir’, Karma. That’s just weird. That shit is for authority figures and I hate authority figures.” He said before taking a hand out of his pocket and grabbed one of Karma’s, interlocking their fingers together, “Come on. I need to pop back home to pick up some merch for my mate, and then we’ll go visit him at his shop to make a drop off. He’s having a party tonight so he needs some good shit, and I’m his man.” He said, sincerely hoping that his mother was no longer at his grandparents, otherwise this was bound to be extremely awkward for him and Karma, and there was no way he was going to let Karma wait out in the cold. His grandparents, well aware of his sexual preference, didn’t particularly care as long as his partners didn’t get him mixed up in trouble. His mother on the other hand, would object on the simple principle that this was Thaene and she hated everything that he did. She never let him forget any mistake he had made, and thus the two of them had a terrible relationship with each other. 

He smiled at Karma before pulling the fox boy closer and walking out of the car park. He had delivered to this area before, thus he knew exactly how to get back home to pick up what he needed. He turned them down the path, looking around to see that the street was fairly empty. Clearly most people still inside, resting after eating far too much on Christmas day. Not that Thaene could blame them. And while his day yesterday had gone from good, to really bad, it had ended on a very good note with a sexy little fox boy to keep him company. He looked at Karma and said, “I think the only inconvenience might be any hidden ice.” The moment he had said that, his show slipped on some ice but he was able to stop himself from toppling over. He gave Karma a big grin, “See.” He said with a snicker before saying, “You could fucking ice skate down this road.” 

• Like 1