I notice Shuya looking at me and I sigh since I will have to fight him but I want to do something special for Angela today. I walk to the busy Angela as I gently tap her shoulder to get her attention so we can speak our little private talk somewhere else more suited for us.

"Angela, I want to talk with you somewhere private." I ask, softly.

*Nick has been sitting in the kitchen for quite some time. Ever since Ru has been incapacitated. He went back to the kitchen, but he hasn't started eating until his sisters returned, their presence reassuring him that everything was ok. He looked up at Shuya when he entered, staring at his changed appearance.* "What's wrong with Shuya?" *He asks, sounding worried.*

Shuya's ears flick as he listens to Keiko's worrying. His hair started to return slowly to normal, along with his ears and tail as his wings start to disintegrate. When he's completely back to normal, he's clearly very shaken up and looking around like he was trying to figure out where he was. He had a look of legitimate confusion on his face as he looked at the surrounding area.

Keiko watched Vergil lead Angela away and furrowed her brow.  She didn't know what his intentions were, but she knew what to do if he did anything bad to her sister.

After a moment, though, she realized she had no reason not to trust Vergil and calmed down.  Turning her head to check on Shuya, she saw him after he'd changed. "Are you feeling okay, now?" she asked, looking happy that he was back to normal.

He looked up at Keiko, his eyes tired. He didn't know where he was or what he was doing there. The last thing he remembered was passing out cold in the hallway in front of Rei and Ru's room. Had he transformed in his sleep and then headed down here?

"Keiko? H-how did I get down here?"

He tries to stand, but falls over, his entire body being completely drained of energy by the form.

Shuya's skin was hot, as if he had a massive fever. The form would kill him if it didn't stop taking over soon. Shuya reaches a hand out, materializing a green potion, which he forces himself to drink. His temperature reduces back to normal, but his entire body feels sore

"Th-thanks, Keiko..."

Ru comes through the main door to the house, holding a bag filled with bread, burgers and bagels as she was holding one in her mouth, after Ru woke up from her sleep, she felt hungry so she went to various shops that opened still at night, Rei comes out from their private room, looks at shuya and dashes to him

is shuya cchi okay? shuya's guest left without having some tea with Rei back in Rei's room... does shuya want some tea to make shuya feel better?

Ru walks towards shuya and the others, still holding her bag of munchies and still eating the cheese bagel

so.... what happened here? what did i miss from my trip to get some food?

"Shuya recovered from whatever was going on with him.  That dark thing.  He took a potion to lower his fever, but he still isn't feeling well.  I'll sit him down on the family bed and let you two take over watching him if you want," she explains, wanting to be close to the kitchen when Angela returns.

When she returns to the kitchen, she gives Nick a hug. "Shuya's gonna be okay.  Rei and Ru are watching him."

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

[gonna skip time a bit to try to spark interest in this story again]

Keiko woke up early the next morning, surrounded by her family.  They were all piled up on Vergil as per usual fast asleep.  Figuring that people would be waking up soon due to the sunlight slowly wafting into the room, Keiko got up and left the room, heading down to the kitchen.  Once there, she got a few ingredients together and started cooking.  She had trouble staying awake, though, so she put one of the remaining pizza slices with gummi bears on it in the microwave to heat it up a bit.  She could chew on that to get her energy up so she could focus on her cooking without falling asleep on top of it.

Angela, however, was very fast asleep, and was buried in bodies so she couldn't get up if she wanted to, anyway.

(sorry for the powergaming by dragging everyone to one spot, but I kind of wanted to give this RP a fresh start, and I know Vergil at least likes the idea of everyone sharing the same bed.

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up