Curiosity killed the cat

This was curious, his eyes softened but still remained as his demonic eyes. The whites are black with red irises. That was definitely the only demonic part that showed on him besides the disappearing and reappearing set of marks that could be found on his chest and back under his shirt, which was slightly torn in the front.

"So, you really can't tell me anything about those beasts out there? And they really didn't look like they'd come from the sea... Almost like they'd been reintroduced to life after being dead for quite a while... Like a zombie."

Chazin attempts to force a thought into her mind, trying to get her to try to give him anymore information that he could use. Instead, he accidentally makes a telepathic link, in which he hears nothing but a ton of nonsense words. He breaks the link and walks to the stairs, heading up to his room to get cleansed in the tub.

He watches as the strange woman starts to follow him. He was almost curious as to why, but he didn't really want to listen to any more of her ramblings. He walks up to his room and unlocks the door, walking and closing it behind him, though it is not shut all the way. He quickly undresses, his perfect body glowing slightly in the wake of the dim room light. His grey, feather-covered bat wings spread out, a sight that only few have seen

His wings were brought back in close and folded up against his body. His clothes were draped on the edge of the bed. Upon further inspection, his body was covered in large scars and his torso contained small, black symbols that disappeared and then reappeared in another area of his torso. He walked to the tub and turned on the faucet, the water pouring steadily into the ceramic circumference of the bowl.

Chazin's sensitive ears pick up the soft chanting that a human wouldn't be able to hear. He sighs softly and speaks in a voice loud enough to let her hear

"I know that you're lurking outside of my door. Feel free to come in, I guess."

He was still in one piece of clothing, his undergarments that he had not yet removed from his waist. It pained him to think that a complete stranger may have seen what was hidden on his person, what he had never shown anyone that he'd deemed unworthy.

He turns to face her, a glance of fear in his eyes as he stared at the door beside her. He was intent on not making eye contact with her, even though his eyes were perfectly visible for her to see. He cautiously glanced at the rifle as she set it down

"Why did you follow me to my room? Also, how much did you see?"

Vivi throws some more wood on the fire in the hearth, and gently closes the iron ember guard before wiping down the table the two hunters were seated at.

Night has fallen, and while the windows are barred with wrought iron, the door is always open. Luckily, the other workers at the inn are more accustomed to their nightly ritual.

A large man, with sickly skin and dark, baggy eyes places a stool near the door, and loads an old 10 gauge hunting shotgun. He clicks the weapon shut then plops down on his seat.

"Good evening Boris, did you finish fixing the leak in the kitchen?" Vivi asks as she fold up her cleaning rag.

Boris grumbles and thumbs the stock on his gun.

"Well I suppose there's always tomorrow, just be sure to empty the bucket." She remarks as she returns to her post at the front desk. The only sounds are the crackle of the fire, Vivi tapping her foot against her chair, and the occasional inhuman sound from the desolate town.

Her words irked him. She had seen more than just a little, he was sure of it. He uncomfortably shifted his position as he watched her body language. He shifted his head to both sides, popping the strong bones in his neck

"Describe what you saw to me. Every. Little. Detail."

He nods and slips his scarred arm over the edge of the tub. If he were a normal human, then he wouldn't be so on edge about being seen completely nude. He's sure that he probably wouldn't mind it at all. It was the fact that he wasn't human and he had the ability to prove it that scared him.

"So, what information do you have for me, love?"

He nods, but doesn't wave her off. He is interested in what she's thinking about, holding back the urge to subtly make a mental link and quietly listen to her thoughts, but just decides to ask her straight up

"So, do you have any questions? Anything you'd like to know about me?"