Curiosity killed the cat

He sighs, deciding to go full out with what he was. He sat up enough to release his wings once more, spreading them out to their full fourteen foot wingspan.

"I am... Unversed. At least that's what mother told me in the eighteen years I was alive before she returned to the place of eternal peace. She was raped by a demon in 1503 and gave birth to me April 16th, 1504. My father's name is..."

He nearly wanted to vomit just saying the name of the disgusting demon that posed as his father.

"His name is Agthos... A well known Demon of unknown origin... I am not human. I am half Angel, half Demon. How it must be great to be a human..."

He nods and almost wished for someone to come save him, though he didn't want to be rude and kick Lena out. She was invited in after all. He thought about Vivi, and he had an idea. He forms a telepathic link with the girl at the front desk, sending his thoughts to her.

<Vivi, it's Chazin. Come up to my room as soon as possible.>

He breaks the link and soon realizes his fatal error. He was still nude. And sitting in a bathtub. It wasn't his groin that he was worried about her seeing. Just the symbols on his midsection and and his wings.

"So, Lena. What were you chanting outside of my door?"

He scoffs at the saying, already hearing it clearly from her three times before. He rolls his eyes before speaking

"I've been alive for a long time... Over three hundred years, in fact. I've outlived anyone I've ever met. I've pried a lot in my life, but never once has anyone told me that it would cause my death."

A rush of images and sounds flooding her mind, Vivi jumps out of her chair, stands up and points to the ceiling. 

"Towels! For room 108! On the double!" She shouts as she runs to the linen closet, and gets a large stack of rough hewn towels.

Then as quickly as her skinny legs will take her, she trots to the strange mans room. Vivi taps on the door, unable to see over the stack of towels.

"Housekeeping, I have some fresh towels for you sir."

"Well, I guess that we'll have to see about that."

He only gets to say that much before he hears Vivi's voice at the door.

"Come in, love."

He waits for the door to open, keeping his wings hidden, but not bothering to try and hide the symbols and markings on his chest, stomach and back. He watches the door open slowly as Vivi stumbles in with an armful of towels that inhibit her view

"Lena, could you help her out with those...?"

"Oh, I-I didn't realize you were in h-here together.." Vivi stammers as she looks around the room nervously. Her eyes notice the strange marks on the man's chest and quickly averts her eyes. 

"If there is nothing else you need , I will get out of your hair..." She places the rest of the stack on the bed.

Vivi nervously crosses her arms over her chest, and steals a glance at the rifle spear next to the door. She fidgets with her apron, and gently smiles.

"O-of course I can stay, if that is what you wish." She picks up a towel and brings it over to the tub, placing in gently within reach of the man. Her eyes are once again drawn to the odd symbols adorning his midsection.

To be honest, he wasn't expecting to end up in this predicament. He takes a towel and stands, quickly wrapping it around his waist as he stood. Being careful not to turn his back to Vivi and lets her catch even a glimpse of his wings. She couldn't know. Not yet, anyways. He walks to the bed and quickly throws his shirt back over his frame and then proceeding to dress himself. He shot a look at Lena that told him to not tell Vivi anything

Chazin sends a thought straight into Lena's head

<Shush. Don't let her know a single damn thing about me. Understood?>

He looks at Vivi, and his cold, dark expression is replaced by a kind, warm smile towards Vivi. It was obviously meant to flatter her. He did find her fairly cute, after all