Hi! I'm Saeyon... And well... I'm new if that isn't already obvious. So I'd really appreciate meeting some new friends on here!  I... Well I guess it should be clear by, not only what kind of place this is but also, my tagname what I'm here for. But! Hey! Don't get the wrong idea! You're here too! You... You perv! Just.. Just message me, okay? 

"As Vergil was saying, welcome to EcchiDreams, and yes, you can rely on the staff here to help you out with anything! But if they aren't on, then feel free to ask Vergil or me for any assistance ^_^ We're all here to help~"

~

"Oh, Vergil... Now I know how it feels to have my color stolen~"

Edited by SMFoxy
Merged by SMFoxy: Please don't double post.

Ne~ If they're all as nice as you, I'm sure I will!

~

34 minutes ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"Oh, Vergil... Now I know how it feels to have my color stolen~"

Aha~ Now we must duel until only one true teal ruler remains!

Edited by SMFoxy

31 minutes ago, Littlecumkitten said:

Aha~ Now we must duel until only one true teal ruler remains!

"Hehe~ I have no quarrel about colors ^_^ I was just stating that I've stolen Vergil's color once upon a time~"

~

"Ah, Vergil boya~ It'll be fun~ We can all show her around the place and let her grow ^_^"

Edited by SMFoxy

3 minutes ago, lVergill said:

That's too quick! o.o

We must let Saeyon learn the place before doing such thing. xD

Also, let's move this conversation on EcchiText or status since this is an orientation. xD

Saeyon twitches her ears curiously, clearly lacking in formality and subtly.

"Isn't the best way to learn.. to try?"

• Community Administrator
On 03/02/2018 at 20:49, Littlecumkitten said:

Hi! I'm Saeyon... And well... I'm new if that isn't already obvious. So I'd really appreciate meeting some new friends on here!  I... Well I guess it should be clear by, not only what kind of place this is but also, my tagname what I'm here for. But! Hey! Don't get the wrong idea! You're here too! You... You perv! Just.. Just message me, okay? 

Welcome to EcchiDreams Saeyon. I look forward to seeing you around and I hope you find what you're looking for. I apologise for my late welcome, I was taking a break over the weekend. As I'm sure others have said, if you have any problems or need help don't hesitate to ask. We're always happy to help.