Hello! *shyly waves and blushes*

Hello everyone! My name is Samantha and so glad to be a member on this message board. Recently found out about it today by a friend and glad to be here!! :D

I'm nervously shy and sweet to others. I treat others the way they want to be treated. Very easy to get along with. I love anime and old cartoons. My favorite cartoon when I was younger was Rocko's Modern Life, lol. And I also love South Park and Family Guy. 

There's so many cartoons that I used to watch. In 2007, I got into anime and watched a few so far but I'd like to expand my interest and watch others. There's many different kinds of genre's I watch, so my mind is pretty open minded when it comes to anime. My dream one day would be to cosplay. :) However I need money to make the material or buy the costume. In the future I do plan on achieving this goal. Also love horror movies, art, poetry, writing, love music, reading, collecting records, crystals and gemstones and socializing. If there's anything you need to know, simply ask me. :D

My favorite foods are pizza and cookies, just be sure to save some for me. Pizza is my food!! :)

*hands out pizza and cookies out to everyone*

🍕 🍪

Whoohoo Pizza ^•^ *munches on it*

I can honestly tell ya, i get nervous too around new people. But knowing ya a little better, not with you. But it is so cool to see you have many interests. (I love anime, manga and video games) 

Anyhows, looking forward to see you around the site. Feel free to Ecchitext me if you ever would like to talk.

Welcome to this community, Me too was new 5 hours ago and have to say that now I feel like I have been here for months. I am sure that if you open yourself to joy and speak freely you will feel like home in no time. People here are friendly, so pay no mind and enjoy yourself.

• Senior Staff

Greetings to you, Enchanted_Dream, and thank you for the pizza and cookies. xD
Welcome to EcchiDreams. If you need any help at all, don't hesitate to ask (the Staff have purple names).
In the mean time, I hope you have a lovely time here. Look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Sweet Dreams~