Skylar's Bio

Name: Skylar (Obviously :P)

Occupation: Healer, Herbalist, (can i include friend and companion, wink wink)

Species: Half Human, Half Alderian (look at 'of milk and honey' in lore tab)

Sanity: Sane (at least i think so...)

Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Kinks: Too many to name (look at my rp preferences if you really want to know)

Turn offs: Scat, vore, piss, gore (just all the super gross stuff)

Weapons: Toxins and poisons from herbs

Appearance:3996581-3090596769-38565.jpg with a small brown belt hung loosely around my waist to carry herbs

Abilities: The ability to produce milk with healing properties, when drunk it can heal most wounds, and cure poison and diseases (as well as taste delicious)

Backstory: A legend had crept into the land of the Alderians, and had a secret offspring with one of the cow-woman. The old ones found out a couple years later and were furious at tainting the pure blood of the Alderians as it removes the ability to grant immortality. As they came to kill the child the legend got there before them and took the child and pushed her through a small rift in the dimensions, saving her life. The child feel to earth and was picked up by an orphanage, and she grew up without a home and parents. Somehow she always knew that she was different and special in some way, although didnt quite know how. In the orphanage she learned that she had a knack for herbs and a natural desire to help the injured. The memories from her first years of childhood were only vague impressions and she longed to find out who she was. Finally upon her 18th birthday she set out, not knowing where she was going and trusting the road, eventually making her way to the town of Alder.

• Love 1