Looking for Luzu

It was several days since he had wrought terrible vengeance upon the marauders who had slaughtered his family and Roi had slowly started to gain more and more clients. One of them had called upon him with a strange request, that which involved hunting an otherwordly creature, a succubus to be exact. He knew of their existence but had never seen one before. A part of him had always wondered if succubi were truly as seductive and possessed of the dark, irresistible beauty that all the men he knew said they did. So, for these reasons, he accepted the job and set off after preparing his gear and feeding his familiars. It took him a while to search all the haunts where she was rumored to be and finally he had found it. Funnily enough, it was the remains of what seemed like a broken down, utterly dilapidated old church from the ancient past. He started looking more closely for her, keeping all his senses on full alert with his pteras searching from the air, his alpha raptors searching from the ground and him ready with his talismans just in case things got hairy. 

He called out, hoping but not really expecting the succubus to answer his call and show herself

"Oi, succubus Luzu!! My name is Roi and I have come to have an audience with you. If you have some modicum of backbone and if your demonic pride as a succubus is intact, then appear before me and let me see if the legends about you are actually true!"

Luzu laughed over the completely exhausted body of yet another cultist. They just couldn't get enough of her and they were so easy to seduce. She just had to show a little skin and act just a bit slutty and they just fell over themselves to please her. Then it was just as easy as let them pound her pussy until they fainted from exhaustion. Then Luzu heard a voice coming from upstairs. It seems like some hunter was trying to find her. Luzu smiled. Probably some more easy pickings.

She climbed up the stairs and appeared before this hunter, dressed in a revealing nun outfit that made a mockery of that sacred profession. "Hey there, handsome. So you want to know if the legends are true? Well, if you're a good boy, I can give you a demonstration" Luzu smirked.

Roi had been waiting patiently till finally his patience was rewarded with the appearance of the succubus he had been seeking, and what a bedazzling figure she had, dolled up in that rather revealing nun outfit as she was. He smirked at her repartee and replied with one of his own while walking up to her slowly, dispelling his dinos and putting away his talismans, his voice revealed to be a rich powerful baritone but yet hypnotically melodious one

"Well well, my prayers have been answered I see...hello to you as well, gorgeous. Yes, I do want to know if the legends are true or not about you conquering so many men so easily. Perhaps...maybe just maybe, you'll find that I will be more than a match for your...prowess, Luzu my dear "nun"."

By the time he finished, he was within reach of her, allowing her to get a good at him as well

Mitsuki.%28NARUTO%29.full.2099503.jpg

He extended a hand for her to shake if she wished to in order to see how she would react to a guy not actually perving out over her and tripping over his own feet to please her. He would of course have his way with her soon enough, but for now, his agenda did not include that aspect.

Edited by Rex-AO

"Oh, yes, I've conquered many men. Few can resist a body like this..." Luzu follows the shape of her body with her hand "...and, of course, such a freely available tight, pink, pussy." She smirked suggestively. She was surprised a bit when the man simply came up to her and offered her his hand for a handshake, but she quickly returned to her smirking self. She ignored the hand and simply got closer, pressing her breasts against him and looking upwards. "You definitely seem to have more will than most men, but we can do more than just a handshake. I'll let you do whatever you want to this little body." She held his extended hand and placed it touching her butt.

Roi smirked as he tilted his head down to look Luzu in the eyes and for the time being, let her guide his hand to her plump ass and resisted chuckling when he saw she ignored his attempt at being civil. Though his raging male hormones were screaming at him to give her ass a good squeeze as it seemed she was expecting of him, he knew he could not let himself be carried away. So, to surprise her, he didn't move his fingers even a little

"Why thank you, baby doll. I would like to ravish you like most men, but I come to you for something more important. Perhaps you will humor me by  hearing me out? You know, do your "nun" duties  by hearing my "confession"? 

He waggled his eyebrows suggestively, teasing her by irreverently using those words even though they were supposed to be sacrosanct. He paused for a few moments and then continued

"We can have fun anytime, but after I take care of the business I have some seeking you for, of course. And yes, I am far superior in will to the common fare that you seem to be nearly bored with, if I may be so bold."