What would you do to me if you were him?

[Shhhh...] - Sound of shower water raining down

While taking a shower the water raining down on Nimiko as she bathed she stood there, relaxing as she normally would after a long days work. Turning off the water she then pulled back the curtains exiting as she combed out her hair in the mirror. Standing there completely naked she thought about how nick it would be to have a bit of fun before bed, then turning around to grab her towel wrapping it around herself as she made her way through the bathroom door. Knowing her roommate was more then likely home, she bit her bottom lip, thinking about bothering her snoring friend that she could hear even now. "Hmm... (He's sleeping quite soundly)" She thought smirking devilishly as she looked in the direction of his room. Having little else to do as her hair flung in her face she thought she stopped by, no harm in doing something while the other person it unaware right? At least that was how she seen it as she walked over to his room peeking in as she entered seeing him lying there, tucked nicely in the sheets. "Haha." She then made her way over to him in her tiny towel, as water droplets marked her path she found herself leaning over the bed, watching him. Seeing he was very much still sleeping she pushed her hair back and leaned over him blushing as she closed her eyes, pecking his lips. "I'm out." She would whisper, knowing he heard nothing wondering if she should take the moment to play with his delectably defenseless body. "I want to play a game, but you're sleeping... Should I still play?" She smirked near chuckling at the look of him. "So sexy."

Archived