foot fetish

• Senior Staff

Disclaimer: I don't necessarily speak from a place of experience or interest...

I think that some of the issue may be it could be considered dirty. People tend to be on their feet all day, in socks and shoes. They'd be concerned about the dirt, or smell. A good way to potentially go about it, I would imagine, is to start from a non-sexual place, for example a foot rub. Make it more about them than you, and maybe you can work up to whatever it is that you have in mind.

But I will repeat that I don't necessarily know anything, and people are gonna be different anyway. You might find you can just sneakily put their feet on your lap (or something) while you go down on them, if they're sitting on a bed and you're kneeling on the floor (or vice versa). I don't know what you, or they, would be into. The best thing to do really, if you wanna try something, is try to talk about it.

Ultimately, though, there are gonna be people who just aren't gonna go for it.

• Community Administrator
2 hours ago, SMFoxy said:

Ultimately, though, there are gonna be people who just aren't gonna go for it.

Just to add: And you shouldn't ever force something like that on anyone. Generally speaking there is no way of turning someone's turn off into a turn on for them.

Although I don't understand foot fetishists at all. I just don't get what's so damn sexy about feet.

Getting someone who isn't really into something to being fine with it is difficult imo. 

Though it's not impossible the best I can personally think of is asking if they could be fine with trying iout whatever you wish to do and trying to see if it's something they don't mind. There's a first time for everything we do after all.

I don't get what's sexy about feet, but being who I am getting stepped on is another matter lol.

I mean personaly someone who is into spific foot fetish (The spific is sockjobs) i mainly get off to it due to my low thinking and liking the thing that was shoved in my face the most in irl and almost scoring a actual sj i kinda just like getting off to it online and rarely in rp’s because my childhood was covered with girls that teased me with it, via taking their shoes off and stsrting to give me a sj and just stop mid way through and putvtheir shoes back on and walk away.

And tbh hence then i have a fetish for sj’s and some reg foot fetish stuff

• 2 months later...

Archived