Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Kalvoras Vertal

resort areas The Inn ((Lobby))

Kalvoras Vertal

"It could've possibly been the option to pay for a room at the counter on the site"

Emilie giggles softly at the blush before taking back the tablet after he had signed and slipping the extra twenty into a tip jar and the forty into the register. She nods at his thanks and waves

"My pleasure, sir! I hope you have a wonderful stay in our paradise resort~"

Rucio

"No, the pleasure is mine. I-I'd say have a good one, or have a great day, but you probably hear those a million times a day, so... Um.... Have fun?" I offer, trying to at least sound unique as I walk out to my car, hoping I can get all my stuff in my room in only two trips.

As I start picking up my bags and close my trunk, I look down to see which room number I actually have, figuring that would be a useful thing to know. Looking on both sides of the key, I am only able to see what looked like a worn out sharpie writing, no longer intelligible.

Oh boy, talking to her again with a lot of heavy stuff, what can go wrong here? I slowly drag myself back inside, making sure none of the bags actually drag, trudging along to the reception desk.

"S-sorry about this, miss... But my key doesn't seem to have the number on it... Am I j-just looking in the wrong spot?" 

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mysthero

"An island resort? You didn't tell me the job was on an Island! They better have wifi here Dame, or I swear, I'm going home." Tilly was the first to enter the lobby, carrying a laptop carrier in one hand and a backpack slung over her shoulder. She paused for a moment to take in the luxury of the resort lobby, where it became clear that her brother had finally hit the big time. Whoever the owner was, they clearly had money and were spending a lot of it to keep the place running! Tilly was sporting usual summer attire which included a striped tanktop and black shorts. Her white converse completed the look of a vibrant young woman whose red hair made her stick out from the crowd more often than not.

Dameon followed his sister inside, sporting a tailored three piece suit despite the heat and humidity of the location. He took a look around but instead if the luxury and tourists, he was eyeing the staff. They had to be at top performance at all times and their failures would reflect on him. There was no need to antagonize anyone yet, as he hadn't even been introduced to the staff yet. "I'm sure you will find that your internet addiction will be well sated here Tilly." Dameon went to the front desk and slid his ID across the countertop to the clerk. "Room keys, reserved for Dameon and Tilly Weiss please."