The Pen

A large fenced area with little escape put a singular metal door. This  has been used in the past, for the most part, as a place to keep any slaves the controlling gang has captured for sale and use. The Devil's Brigade has turned the pen into a makeshift brig, to house drunk raiders, or to house those being punished. There are no slave pens, as the Devil's Brigade are not in the business of capturing their targets, nor do they leave survivors.

(Raider Boss: Darling)

Edited by CuteNeko

• 2 weeks later...

''So, let's go over this one last time, alright?'' Brains said, rubbing his temples.

''A giant man with a motorcycle helmet on his head came outta nowhere, beat the crap outta you 'n yer crew with a friggin' crowbar, then took the stash and walked off into the sunset. That the gist of it?'' 

''Y-yush...'' Hothead brought out, barely audible. His face was one big bruise. So swollen, in fact, it surprised Brains he could still speak. He figured he should've held back. Just a little, though. He had to show the rest of his men the price of betrayal.

''Right, right...''

Brains began laughing, and so his men did, too. ''You think I'm a fuckin' JOKE?!'' he snapped, sudden as lightning, and the laughter stopped. ''Honestly, how stupid do ya' think I am, Hothead...? Frankly, I feel a bit insulted.'' 

''You wanna know what I think, huh?'' he snarled, leaning closer. ''I think... you're tryin' ta' screw me over, that's what. Those chems are worth a small fortune... where'd ya' hide 'em, Hothead? Tell me now, and I'll kill ya' quickly.''

''I-I'm turlin' do... do trooth...'' Hothead stuttered. 

Brains sighed wearily. ''Alright, so be it! My patience has run out, I hope you're happy. Goodbye, Hothead... I'll miss yer radroach roast.''

''Nu-nuh!'' Hothead protested, before being shot in the face.

''C'mon, a motorcycle helmet?'' Brains mumbled to himself as he walked off. ''That's ridiculous.''

Edited by Cool Manington