The Angel of My Dream [RP]

Participant(s)

@lVergill

large.5a83c284becd9_VergilPrime@.jpg.1421e9d71f0648ac06e8a4f5289b75db.jpg

@Angela Daring

large.151893213246136474.jpeg.d0591a6d5c225a3eff9adbe344fc85bd.jpeg

~

I took Angela's delinquent hand as I have her permission and walk together upstairs to have our private talk like I wanted to since the very beginning. I held her hand tightly like I didn't want her to leave and took her to the Private Room in the 2nd floor. This place was the only place capable of keeping everyone and everything from passing through, not even my warp can make me enter this place. I release Angela hand as I turn to face as the private room has one bed and one bathroom which has the setting of a private room. 

"To be honest, I wanted to take you here from the very beginning after I suggest you to heal you and ask of you something only you can accomplished." I explain.

I became a bit nervous to have Angela alone in this room and I tugged my neck with my gloves as I felt a warm inside.

"Well...," I cough as I scratch my head, "I was wondering if you want to have sex...with me?" I ask, slightly embarrassed.

I felt rather nervous which isn't something I usually feel when I am around with my siblings and especially not Angela. This time, it was different since I was asking my sister something and asking her permission as well since I sort of had feelings for her.

Angela unknowingly clenched her fists, her subconscious suspicions proven right. "I had a feeling you would change your mind," she says nonchalantly, forcing herself to unclench her fists. "I'm glad you asked. It's a show of honesty that I appreciate.  Still, if you were going to have me as a lover, I would rather you said so from the start.  Asking me to see you as a brother only to ask this after the fact... well, it complicates things." 

I remain quiet, it was sort true since she probably doesn't like the fact two siblings as lover but I didn't care about such thing since I do love her. I kept my feelings to protect her and not show anything that could lead that but, I fail. 

"I am sorry Angela..." I apologize.

I instinctively apologize as I look down in shame since I have no comeback like I always have since this subject was very important to me. There was nothing to say but to nod and agree to that claim knowing full well about the consequences and yet, I fell in love.

Angela closed her eyes and sighed, hearing Keiko's voice in her head. "No, I'm sorry.  I'm being too judgemental. Old habits die hard."

Angela sat beside Vergil, but kept her hands to herself for the moment. "There are no schools where I come from.  Parents are expected to teach their children no matter what their other responsibilities are.  Failure to do this is a grievous dishonor.  So, as a young girl, I was told to take caution in choosing a lover, because the man that makes me a mother would need to be reliable to help with the child's education.  I know I don't live there anymore, and I'm not saying you're not dependable, it's just... well,, I took that lesson to heart a little too well.  I've... never had a lover before as a result.  Though to be fair, joining the military didn't give much time to pursue romance, but that... that was some time ago, now."

She sighed again, and slid her arm across his shoulders, letting it rest on them. "Honor is... well, it was the backbone of my homeland's civilization.  It's a hard thing to let go of, but it's something I haven't needed to worry about for a long time.  So, I'm sorry that this is so difficult for me."

I lean back as I listen to Angela's speech about her way of life and learning such lesson from her homeland. I always knew a brief stuff about her past and homeland since she hardly talk about it and I was afraid of asking since I don't know if I will press a delicate subject. I sigh, I slowly began to understand Angela but my feeling hasn't change and I turn to her.

"You don't have to change, you can stay like this since your thinking, personality, and the teasing made me love you. You know I can be a reliable lover and a great father when the baby does show up. I will be strong enough to protect our children and caring to guide them toward the right direction," I explain, "Of course, we can teach them about your homeland's teaching and my way of doing things so they can learn both way. I love you Angela, no matter what you day or do I will always will and do anything to be by your side." I smile

I look at her confidence since I am really desperate to be with her and I aided willing to talk with her about our relationship.

Angela smiles through Vergil's response and giggles a bit when he's done. "Sorry.  I didn't mean to imply that you aren't reliable.  I know you are - you're practically supporting this family by yourself.  I was just trying to explain why I'm having such a hard time... opening up, I guess.  Besides, it's not like I haven't changed already.  I tease people around here a lot more now than I did then.   Being around Keiko helped with that."

She hugs Vergil, letting herself forget what he just asked her to do with him a moment ago. "Thanks for understanding," she says softly.  Then she reminds herself of why she's here, and, to make sure he doesn't think her saying that means she isn't interested, she kisses him passionately.

• Love 1

I hear Angela's giggles which made me blush and glare with embarrassment since her laugh came out of nowhere but still, it sound so very cute. 

"Really? I think you are hard to open for love since....We don't talk about that..." I mutter.

I look up thinking as I felt something warm wrapping around my body and glance down to witness Angela hugging me. I felt my heart beating fast at her scent lingering close to me and our eyes lock at each other. Angela began to lean close to my lips as I stay frozen and she began kissing me with love. My eyes narrow as I couldn't believe this, feeling Angela's soft lip connected with mines and I began to join her deep kiss. I wrap my arms around her hips and only focusing on the kiss as we move together to exchange saliva. A smile began appearing in my face as we kiss constantly and letting no break as I hardly even breath through this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up